Vestel Back light change,marked as A. B & C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vestel Back light change,marked as A. B & C

Im changing the backlights on a TV which has already been stripped by someone else.
    The new replacement backlights have arrived & are marked as A. B & C .. However i have no way of knowing if i have to put them in a specific order.

Can someone tell me what A,.B & C represent on LED TV back lights.
    For reference, the Tv is a Hitachi 42"
    Last edited by josweet; 12-22-2021, 04:39 PM.

Re: Back light change

It will be a little easier with a model number and photos.

Comment

I got a guess. If they are all physically alike with the same number of leds on each, then it makes no difference.

Comment

It must be a vestel set. abcba must be the order. The order it is also engraved in the metal.

Comment

Originally posted by ducky29 View Post
          It must be a vestel set. abcba must be the order. The order it is also engraved in the metal.
          Thankyou,
          I put the TV away over Christmas. Ill update once we're back to normality.

Comment

I noticed today that the Led strips A and C at first glance look the same, however the LED positions are slightly offset by about 5mm. This im guessing is what must differentiate between them.

Comment

Originally posted by josweet View Post
              I noticed today that the Led strips A and C at first glance look the same, however the LED positions are slightly offset by about 5mm. This im guessing is what must differentiate between them.
              You can verify correct placement with reflector sheet

Comment

Working...
              X