Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ITE series not detected in svod Solution.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITE series not detected in svod Solution.

Friends, many times when you solder a new ITe ec and try to program it with svod(with correct pinout downloaded), we get a message "ITE series not detected". This is very common issue while replacing Lenovo G50 series with NM-A311/271/282 etc motherboards.

Solution:

You just need to trigger the motherboard once(means press power switch once) after connecting with svod and after doing setup,connecting adaper and gnd. In otherwords you need to press power switch once after doing all whatever is required to program ec.

Learnt it the hard way after replacing 3 IT8586E ec on Lenovo NM-A311 mb and getting same error on svod-ITE series not detected.

Hope it helps someone in the forum.

Re: ITE series not detected in svod Solution.

Thanks for sharing of your experience.

Comment

What version of svod and software you have ?

Comment

ver7_0_1_8

Comment

Thanks dear

Comment

I have a programmer Vertyanov ITE ENE IO Programmer.i check some motherboard is not in list last time i have a board (JWU) HAIER LAPTOP I TRY PROGRAMM I/O but not success how to add board and pin config this programmer. If any use this programmer? svod have this model?

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
              Friends, many times when you solder a new ITe ec and try to program it with svod(with correct pinout downloaded), we get a message "ITE series not detected". This is very common issue while replacing Lenovo G50 series with NM-A311/271/282 etc motherboards.

Solution:

You just need to trigger the motherboard once(means press power switch once) after connecting with svod and after doing setup,connecting adaper and gnd. In otherwords you need to press power switch once after doing all whatever is required to program ec.

Learnt it the hard way after replacing 3 IT8586E ec on Lenovo NM-A311 mb and getting same error on svod-ITE series not detected.

Same error ITE 8987E ITE not detected.MY programmer is Vertyanov ITE ENE IO Programmer.Any one face this problem is solve this.

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post

Solution:

THANK YOU..!! it's work on acer. nice bro,...

Comment

pull a 3.3v power from another source to it8586 pin 26 or there is as small coil its calld as per the diagram LE1 and dont connect main power or battery
                  Last edited by shibu; 06-25-2019, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Nice share, thanks you.

Comment

I can not get svod and others. Please tell detail. I have a motherboard with same issue. Can I connect 3.3v in IT8586E pin no 26 from another power source without connecting the main dc power supply? Is this right way to solve this issue (ITE series not detected)?
                      Help me.
                      Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by shibu View Post
                        pull a 3.3v power from another source to it8586 pin 26 or there is as small coil its calld as per the diagram LE1 and dont connect main power or battery
                        thank you,it work.

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Is it possible to program ITE8586 with RT809F or Vertyanov SAS Ver.2.4 Programmer with SAS 4A software. Because its not connected with it.

Comment

Working...
                            X