ASUS BIOS Downloads Source wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASUS BIOS Downloads Source wanted

It looks like ASUS has stopped providing BIOS downloads for my A7N8X2 motherboard.
    Asus Germany used to have an archive but I can't seem to find it.

Has anyone got a source for this? This is an Award/Phoenix BIOS. Granted, the most current BIOS seems to be from 2004, so it's maybe a bit much to expect.

Re: ASUS BIOS Downloads Source wanted

the '2' at the end throws me....I think I've got the BIOS for the A7N8X somewhere.....
    <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
    Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
    http://folding.stanford.edu/
    Team : 49813
    Join in!!
    Team Stats

Comment

Hi, sorry its V2.0. Will work if its the latest version of the BIOS, 1008.

Comment

It is still on their website, latest for PCB revision 2.0 is 1010 (press "expand all" or "show all")

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/A7N8X/HelpDesk_BIOS/
        "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

i have that issue also. the problem is that with certain browsers, it just shows a blank space where the text is supposed to be to display the bios downloads. if u dont see anything, ypu have to either try a different browser or update your browser.
          Attached Files

Comment

Looks like the problem on the right, is NoScript not configured correctly and thus blocking required functionality, likely a JS.
            ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

nope its not. i disabled noscript and ublock origin and the bios downloads still dont show. tried on linux firefox and winxp new moon. still doesnt show.

but when i tried opera 12.17 (presto engine based NOT chromium based) and chrome, it had no issues. it must be a layout problem with asus' website and webpage design not playing nice with firefox based browsers.

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosLegionnaire View Post
                nope its not. i disabled noscript and ublock origin and the bios downloads still dont show. tried on linux firefox and winxp new moon. still doesnt show.

but when i tried opera 12.17 (presto engine based NOT chromium based) and chrome, it had no issues. it must be a layout problem with asus' website and webpage design not playing nice with firefox based browsers.
                I run Firefox and it's displaying correctly. It's not a Firefox issue.
                It's a JS issue as RJARRRPCGP points out.
                Last edited by diif; 01-11-2020, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X