• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

Originally posted by thandazile85@gmail.com View Post
    hi guys i need bios bin for 840 g3
    post the original laptop bios
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: HP ELITEBOOK 840 G3 (6050A2892401-MB-A01) remove Bios password

looks like hpunlocker tool rar file is corrupted, at least i can't unrar it.

is there any other place to download it besides (https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...43&postcount=1 )

??

Comment

Originally posted by vpiru1 View Post
        looks like hpunlocker tool rar file is corrupted, at least i can't unrar it.

is there any other place to download it besides (https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...43&postcount=1 )

??
        update winrar or use 7zip ..
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

thx, 7zip worked fine.

Comment

and btw, does the tool clear the power on password? that's my problem.

Comment

HP EliteBook 850 G3 corrupted extracted image

Hello everyone,

I was dumping an image when my programmer was flipped over just a tiny bit. as the result of that micro accident, I got a corrupted image. I extracted the image 2 times and then compared both copies and they are different.

I've tried to make one image from both, but did not worked. then I grabbed another image from another hp which is the same model and then tried to edit the serial but cannot get a working image.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-02-2023, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Re: HP EliteBook 850 G3 corrupted extracted image

try this

Comment

Thank you so much Martha, let me try and let you know. thank you again.

Comment

Martha, I get a loop of three long beeps and two short beeps The same as before, Please help.

Comment

3 long beeps and 2 short beeps means:

Indicates potential memory failure.
                      Reseat memory.
                      Correct memory configuration (correct DIMM placement and size/type matching).
                      Test with known good memory.
                      Replace affected component.

Comment

Re:elitebook 840 g3 lock

hello please help me to unlock my bios attached my bios dump

Comment

Originally posted by Claudiomfa View Post
                          3 long beeps and 2 short beeps means:

Indicates potential memory failure.
                          Reseat memory.
                          Correct memory configuration (correct DIMM placement and size/type matching).
                          Test with known good memory.
                          Replace affected component.
                          Hello Claudio,

Thank you for your comment.
                          Let me explain what happened...
                          I was dumping the image of the bios chip from the laptop.

Then out of nowhere my programmer flipped over just a bit, and very slowly while I was extracting the image from the chip. I never thought the bios image could get corrupted just by that tiny flip, but it happened.

Then after I encounter the issue I removed the chip again and made another copy, I mean, I extracted the chip again. and I noticed that the image was not the same. I compared them and both copies were not the same. there is a tiny difference in both images.

I was removing the bios password from the image as usual. now all I want is to get a working copy of the bios.

Comment

Re: elitebook 840 g3 lock

Originally posted by zerocool87 View Post
                            hello please help me to unlock my bios attached my bios dump
                            Use the HP unlocker tool - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79956
                            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

The bios at post #2 has initialised ME firmware,which means that it would need cleaning , or just search the forum for an 850 G3 bios with clean ME firmware.
                              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by 5chematic View Post
                                Hello everyone,

I was dumping an image when my programmer was flipped over just a tiny bit. as the result of that micro accident, I got a corrupted image. I extracted the image 2 times and then compared both copies and they are different.

I've tried to make one image from both, but did not worked. then I grabbed another image from another hp which is the same model and then tried to edit the serial but cannot get a working image.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance
                                ok ,try this bios .
                                Attached Files

Comment

Hello SMDFlea, Thank you so much for this achievement. the image worked fine. after I turned the hp on, the bios was updated automatically. does this means that I should not worry about any serial number, and so on? Thank you again SMFlea.

I also wanted to add that Claudio was right. after I installed the new bios image, the beep was still there. then remembered what Claudio mentioned on post #5. so what I did is move one stick of ram to the other slot and that took care the beeping sound. Thank You Claudio.

Comment

i need dumo work with 840 g3 coz i lost my backup

Comment

Originally posted by newjan View Post
                                      i need dumo work with 840 g3 coz i lost my backup
                                      what motherboard model ?? give you more details about laptop ...

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                        what motherboard model ?? give you more details about laptop ...
                                        6050a2822301-mb-a01

Comment

Originally posted by newjan View Post
                                          6050a2822301-mb-a01
                                          try..

Comment

Working...
                                          X