Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung un50ru7100 2x5 blinks

Samsung un50ru7100 - 2019 model.

Intermittently it will fail to power on out of standby. It will blink double blink 5 times, pause, repeat this pattern, pause, then return to standby mode.

It will often run for several days normally. (on for hours, turn off, turn on the next day, etc). Then some days without explanation it will do this blinking pattern.

I know it is trying to tell me something with the blink code, but i cant seem to find the blink codes for this model.

Anyone able to help me out?

Re: Samsung un50ru7100 2x5 blinks

there is no blink code... what you facing now the eeprom of the main boards trying start its script and it continue start the script again.. until it give up ( failed ) it goes to STB

when yours set start normal ... ( you can freez the eeprom to force it starting too ) log in service menu.. to make the hard reset.. this will initial the eeprom & nand. also if there update for this model do it.

Comment

Re: Samsung un50ru7100 2x5 blinks

Originally posted by Diah View Post
      there is no blink code... what you facing now the eeprom of the main boards trying start its script and it continue start the script again.. until it give up ( failed ) it goes to STB

when yours set start normal ... ( you can freez the eeprom to force it starting too ) log in service menu.. to make the hard reset.. this will initial the eeprom & nand. also if there update for this model do it.

Ah so the EMMC flash is current then? Ok i will do as you said. i have ample time to work in the service menu since it works normally about 80% of them time.

Firmware is current.

Comment

Working...
      X