Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SONY KDL 43w805c does not accept commands

Originally posted by Dobsuk View Post
    Yeah, i found the same but it looks it does not work. And can see the comments under the post, seems nobody has success with that rollback
    I tried and using your advice, Diah

It looks i need to looking to buy Main board
    no need to buy new mainboards...

take out the heat sink of the CPU and show what we have under it

Comment

by the way... when it start at select language did you hear the music ? if yes you increase the volume or decrease from side panel... is there response and did you have notification bar ?

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
        by the way... when it start at select language did you hear the music ? if yes you increase the volume or decrease from side panel... is there response and did you have notification bar ?
        Yeah, i can hear the music and the volume responds but cannot see notification bar every time. But he volume is working - i can turn it up or down even i can or not see the notification volume bar.

Comment

take out the heat sink... it need heating to repair the BGA ... by removing the heat sink we can tell from which side (PIN ) on ship are responsible

Comment

one things more before we go for heating... your photo https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...5&d=1610728654

the side panel and led indicator IR receiver socket... are they connected with ribbon flat cable to the middle of the mainboards?? if yes... did you inspect under loop the end silver pins of the cable if any short or broken ???? yours issue very strange

Comment

take out the heat sink... it need heating to repair the BGA ... by removing the heat sink we can tell from which side (PIN ) on ship are responsible
              This is it:
              Attached Files

Comment

one things more before we go for heating... your photo https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...5&d=1610728654

the side panel and led indicator IR receiver socket... are they connected with ribbon flat cable to the middle of the mainboards?? if yes... did you inspect under loop the end silver pins of the cable if any short or broken ???? yours issue very strange
                No, they are not with ribbon cables:
                Attached Files

Comment

ok then heat this chip with hot air gun specially the middle to left side facing the plug which goes to side panel

when you heat it try dont move the boards ...leave it cool then put it back
                  Last edited by Diah; 01-15-2021, 02:40 PM.

Comment

I did in #27

Comment

ok then heat this chip with hot air gun specially the middle to left side facing the plug which goes to side panel

when you heat it try dont move the boards ...leave it cool then put it back
                      For how long i need to heat it?

Comment

which heat equipment do you have ? show me to let the work being perfect this area i mean
                        Attached Files

Comment

which heat equipment do you have ? show me to let the work being perfect this area i mean
                          Errmm, that is the problem. I do not have proper electronic hot air gun. I've got one bigger and i am not sure if i can use it for that.

Comment

Errmm, that is the problem. I do not have proper electronic hot air gun. I've got one bigger and i am not sure if i can use it for that.
                            dont worry LOL.... do you mean the one used for Pipe sanitary?

Comment

Haha, no not for pipes I think i can use my one:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Haha, no not for pipes I think i can use my one:
                                okay ... but you need first to cover all around the chip for example the glue plaster used by wall or car painting... to avoid the blow hot air fly one SMT parts near to the chip.

after that let this gun to the maximum heat ,,,let it run far from the board until it reach the high temperature if it was 350 degree, then face it to the chip area and calculate 6 second .. such 11 , 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 then leave it cool down

Comment

Done! Now i need to find my thermal paste

Comment

Done! Now i need to find my thermal paste
                                    try it before you apply the paste

Comment

Can i try it without this heat sink just for 1min?

Comment

Can i try it without this heat sink just for 1min?
                                        you can for more than 10 minute too

Comment

Nope, it is absolutely the same Shall i heat it again?

Comment

Working...
                                          X