Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 beep in lenovo thinkpad R61

Hi

I have lenovo thinkpad R61 . Its work power OK but no data on screen with 4 beep . what can I do with this problem ? what meaning 4 beep ?
    I need for help please

Re: 4 beep in lenovo thinkpad R61

Up

Comment

Originally posted by aliiash View Post
      Hi

I have lenovo thinkpad R61 . Its work power OK but no data on screen with 4 beep . what can I do with this problem ? what meaning 4 beep ?
      I need for help please
      Clean the RAM slot first & try with another RAM

Comment

Originally posted by techtiger View Post
        Clean the RAM slot first & try with another RAM
        I tried this step but no data on screen with 4 beep continuous

Comment

your memory is not initialized find out the Schematic Diagram or Bord view for the MB first in the Meomery slot pin 30 is DRAMRST check that voltage do you know how to count the pins ? what voltage are missing on the BIG GRAY coils ?

Comment

Originally posted by techtiger View Post
            your memory is not initialized find out the Schematic Diagram or Bord view for the MB first in the Meomery slot pin 30 is DRAMRST check that voltage do you know how to count the pins ? what voltage are missing on the BIG GRAY coils ?
            I tested voltage of RAM 1.80 v is OK and 0.90 volt is OK too . I tried more high quality RAM but no data just now .

I cannot locate the number 1 of the socket of the RAM, because the motherboard has no numbering on it for the socket of the RAM

Comment

I tested voltage of RAM 1.80 v is OK and 0.90 volt is OK too . I tried more high quality RAM but no data just now .

I cannot locate the number 1 of the socket of the RAM, because the motherboard has no numbering on it for the socket of the RAM
              Upload the Schematic to find out pin outs

Comment

Hi

I need for help please
                Hello, did you find the problem? I have the same laptop problem in the service

Comment

I tried this step but no data on screen with 4 beep continuous
                  I'm starting to think it's the Foxconn code for RAM init failure, TMK.

Had that problem with a Dell desktop using a Foxconn-sourced motherboard. That's if Lenovo is using a Foxconn motherboard.
                  ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

Working...
                  X