Dell Vostro 4571

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell Vostro 4571

Need help with cleaning corrupted BIOS file.

Attached: BIOS read from cmos chip (.BIN)
    Decrypted bios from dell site.
    Attached Files

Re: Dell Vostro 4571

Originally posted by ktwist View Post
    Need help with cleaning corrupted BIOS file.

Attached: BIOS read from cmos chip (.BIN)
    Decrypted bios from dell site.
    try..
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Thank you verry much Peste,

But unfortenutly i does not work. One thing that i need to check to read bios chip and compare files to see if it's written in chip propperly.

Laptop just starts for a second and turns of immidetly. No screen no keybord lights, just flash of led on power button and slight fan spin.

With currupted bios machine turns on, keyboard backlight light and fan spins... but no bios screen or anything.

Any other ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by ktwist View Post
        Thank you verry much Peste,

But unfortenutly i does not work. One thing that i need to check to read bios chip and compare files to see if it's written in chip propperly.

Laptop just starts for a second and turns of immidetly. No screen no keybord lights, just flash of led on power button and slight fan spin.

With currupted bios machine turns on, keyboard backlight light and fan spins... but no bios screen or anything.

Any other ideas?
        try..
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hoooray,

Master Peste, it worked. Although i did some cleaning of last BIN that you sent me. Mostly Boot stuff (i did some hackintoshing on my laptop ). After that i was able to enter in the BIOS and set date and time. Even if BIOS missing some stuff (like factory date) windows is booting normally.

So, thank you very much. You saved me a lot of nerves, little money and a bit of our planet.

Best Regards neighbor

Comment

Working...
          X