X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

philips 32pfl5507k/12

Hi, for philips i need service manual.
    I have problem with power supplay DPS-98EP A
    I change fuse and TK13A65U. But not have voltage 12V only 3.3V.

Re: philips 32pfl5507k/12

Have a look at
    https://english.electronica-pt.com/e...=32PFL5507K/12
    Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

I already found it. i have ERROR CODES - LED BLINKING CODES.
      4s pause and 3 fast flashing led blinking. I can't find this error.

Comment

Why do you need error codes if you know the problem?
        I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

when connected to the power supply, red led blinking. (4s pause and 3 fast flashing led)
          Voltage is only 3.3V.

Comment

Where is TK13A65U in the circuit? is it in the standby, pfc or main circuit?
            Usually when a mosfet like this shorts it opens the source resistor and can damage the drive ic as well.

Comment

Originally posted by R_J View Post
              Where is TK13A65U in the circuit? is it in the standby, pfc or main circuit?
              Usually when a mosfet like this shorts it opens the source resistor and can damage the drive ic as well.
              i can't find it in the service manual.
              Attached Files

Comment

The service manual does not have the dps-98ep schematic. That does look like the main mosfet that drives the main transformer. There is a resistor R611 0.24Ω (mosfet source) located beside that heatsink, check that it is not open, I expect that it is open. If R611 is open, check R610 as well, it connects the mosfet source to ic601'a CS pin.
                Last edited by R_J; 01-17-2022, 04:07 PM.

Comment

The service manual does not have the dps-98ep schematic. That does look like the main mosfet that drives the main transformer. There is a resistor R611 0.24Ω (mosfet source) located beside that heatsink, check that it is not open, I expect that it is open. If R611 is open, check R610 as well, it connects the mosfet source to ic601'a CS pin.
                  I marked it wrong, TK13A65U is located on the second aluminum plate.
                  Attached Files

Comment

What is its board location number? that looks to be a Diode (D120)?
                    Do you have any voltage across C700A or C120A? (I'm not sure of the numbers).

If it was indeed a mosfet I suspect it is used to switch a voltage
                    Last edited by R_J; 01-18-2022, 04:38 PM.

Comment

What is its board location number? that looks to be a Diode (D120)?
                      Do you have any voltage across C700A or C120A? (I'm not sure of the numbers).

If it was indeed a mosfet I suspect it is used to switch a voltage
                      No voltage on c120 and mosfet.
                      The problem is on the primary of the transformer
                      IC 601 may not work. How can I check the operation of the transformer.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by StromarMiki View Post
                        No voltage on c120 and mosfet.
                        The problem is on the primary of the transformer
                        IC 601 may not work. How can I check the operation of the transformer.
                        Check R611 0.24 resistor and see if it is open What is the number on Q601 AND IC601?
                        Last edited by R_J; 01-23-2022, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Check R611 0.24 resistor and see if it is open What is the number on Q601 AND IC601?
                          R611 is good-closed, Q601 is good, ic601 2QS02G

Comment

Do you have vcc voltage (20v) on pin7 of ic601? be careful not to short the ic pins. There is a resistor connected to pin7, check the voltage there instead of on the ic.

I suspect there is no vcc and the supply for the vcc comes from the standby circuit.

I am starting to think there is no power on signal from the main board. I suspect PC903 is the optocoupler that turns on the power supply
                            CN4 pin 2 standby should be the power supply on. With CN4 disconnected from the main board, connect pin 1 (3.3v) to pin 2 (standby) and see if you get your 12 volts.
                            Last edited by R_J; 01-23-2022, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Do you have vcc voltage (20v) on pin7 of ic601? be careful not to short the ic pins. There is a resistor connected to pin7, check the voltage there instead of on the ic.

I suspect there is no vcc and the supply for the vcc comes from the standby circuit.

I am starting to think there is no power on signal from the main board. I suspect PC903 is the optocoupler that turns on the power supply
                              CN4 pin 2 standby should be the power supply on. With CN4 disconnected from the main board, connect pin 1 (3.3v) to pin 2 (standby) and see if you get your 12 volts.
                              ic601 pin7 no VCC
                              CN4 PIN5 no VCC 12V
                              Power in pin2 is 3V mainboard is work.

Comment

ic601 pin7 no VCC
                                CN4 PIN5 no VCC 12V
                                Power in pin2 is 3V mainboard is work.
                                Does ic601 pin 7 connect to J17 and then to J9?
                                How do you know the main board is working and sending the power ON signal?
                                Last edited by R_J; 01-25-2022, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Does ic601 pin 7 connect to J17 and then to J9?
                                  How do you know the main board is working and sending the power ON signal?
                                  when connect CN4 on main board in pin 2 have 3v vcc.
                                  and dont have 12v. I thinks is problem in power board.

Comment

when connect CN4 on main board in pin 2 have 3v vcc.
                                    and dont have 12v. I thinks is problem in power board.
                                    Does the voltage on pin2 change when you press the power button?
                                    CN4 pin 1 is the standby 3.3 volts that supplies the main board, CN4 pin 2 turns the power supply on and off.
                                    Last edited by R_J; 01-25-2022, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Does the voltage on pin2 change when you press the power button?
                                      CN4 pin 1 is the standby 3.3 volts that supplies the main board, CN4 pin 2 turns the power supply on and off.
                                      When I connect the power cable to 220v only red led blinking.
                                      The main board works but reports an error.
                                      Voltage failure is possible.

Comment

When I connect the power cable to 220v only red led blinking.
                                        The main board works but reports an error.
                                        Voltage failure is possible.
                                        Here it is listed under layer 1
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X