• Show
Clear All

Re:me region

need Intel CSME 11.0 Firmware Repository Pack

Comment

Re: ME Firmware Cleaning Guide

Originally posted by ktmmotocross View Post
      when i try to open bios file i get this error
      guys i still have problems with FIT tool. i want to clean me in T460s bios but FIT wont open bios still the same error with all bioses
      Attached Files

Comment

guys i still have problems with FIT tool. i want to clean me in T460s bios but FIT wont open bios still the same error with all bioses
        Hello the intel me/txe injection tool has already helped me four times.
        Operation is extremely simple.

Good luck
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-02-2022, 11:02 AM. Reason: Link removed,not recommended software

Comment

Maybe that helps I have a Lenovo T460s BIOS file with Me Clean.

EDIT: Do NOT flash this bios !! . Firmware cleaned with Intel ME/TXE injector does not keep the OEM`s original ME/TXE configuration. Open this bios with Flash Image Tool (attached) and the bios at post #87 with FIT 11 (copy FIT to 2 seperate folders with each bios) and compare the differences.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-02-2022, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
            Maybe that helps I have a Lenovo T460s BIOS file with Me Clean.
            Its no good cleaning the ME that way,it has not kept the OEM`s original configuration. There is no boot guard ,no OEM public key hash,no Firmware update OEM ID .
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I can tell by looking at your picture that you`re trying to open a G50-70 bios with the wrong FIT version. See the attached picture the G50-70 bios opened with MEAnalyzer,the ME firmware is version 9.5 ,so you need to use FIT from the "Intel ME System Tools v9.5" .The T460s does have ME 11 ,so open it with FIT from the Intel CSME System Tools v11
              Attached Files
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-02-2022, 09:57 AM.
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                Its no good cleaning the ME that way,it has not kept the OEM`s original configuration. There is no boot guard ,no OEM public key hash,no Firmware update OEM ID .
                Hello, thank you for the tip, you never stop learning.
                I created this file again on your white.
                Now I don't know if it's correct.
                Please delete my wrong file so no one gets hurt.
                Many greetings
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello, thank you for the tip, you never stop learning.
                  I created this file again on your white.
                  Now I don't know if it's correct.
                  Please delete my wrong file so no one gets hurt.
                  Many greetings
                  Ive left the bios at post #84 and added a note not to use it. This new bios cleaned with FIT looks ok to me,it has kept the original configuration.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                    I can tell by looking at your picture that you`re trying to open a G50-70 bios with the wrong FIT version. See the attached picture the G50-70 bios opened with MEAnalyzer,the ME firmware is version 9.5 ,so you need to use FIT from the "Intel ME System Tools v9.5" .The T460s does have ME 11 ,so open it with FIT from the Intel CSME System Tools v11
                    Thanks for clearing it up. i dont know that FIT is from that tools with many versions.

so i need to first check me version and by that use correct FIT version?

Comment

Thanks for clearing it up. i dont know that FIT is from that tools with many versions.

so i need to first check me version and by that use correct FIT version?
                      Yes thats right. Hre`s the link at win-raid https://winraid.level1techs.com/t/in...ols-2-15/30719
                      Scroll down the page to: C2. (CS)ME System Tools .Click on one of those tools links and it`ll take you to mega. Check back there every few months to see if there`s a newer version of the tools.

You can run into a few issues sometimes trying to open a bios with an older version of FIT than what it was built with,ME 11 and under seems to be ok,its 12 and above that can be problematic.MEAnalyzer will tell you which version of the tool it was built with,that exact version might not even be available. Ive got 3 different versions of the "Intel CSME System Tools v12" ,r10 r14 and r21 ,each one has a "Tools Version Info.txt" file with a build number for each tool. The r10 FIT version is 12.0.6.1120 ,r14 FIT version is 12.0.22.1310 and r21 FIT version is 12.0.49.1536 .
                      If i have a bios doesn`t open with one version i try the others,if it doesn`t open with any then its probably because the bios or ME firmware is corrupt.
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-07-2023, 05:14 AM. Reason: edited winraid link

Comment

i know that page, but now it looks like it really grow in pages. i must read it all again. thanks again
                        Last edited by ktmmotocross; 02-02-2022, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Hello SMDFlea,
                          is it possible that the bios file is defective?
                          With this Lenovo X1 Carbon 5th, the touchpad does not work under Windows 10 at any time.
                          Maybe it has something to do with the bios file.
                          Thank you very much
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello SMDFlea,
                            With this Lenovo X1 Carbon 5th, the touchpad does not work under Windows 10 at any time.
                            Thank you very much
                            under windows many things not work. did u try ubuntu or other?

Comment

under windows many things not work. did u try ubuntu or other?
                              Hello, that's the amazing thing under Ubuntu 20.04 or Debian 10 the touchpad works without any problems.
                              Now I don't understand why not under Windows 10, the driver has already been reinstalled, nothing.
                              Many greetings

Comment

Hello SMDFlea,
                                Thank you very much
                                It looks like the bios didn`t build because you didn`t open the untitled.xml file before clicking on the build button.The bootguard warning should be yes.

Install lenovo thinkvantage and let it do the driver updates,you`re probably missing something like the serial io driver,have a look in device manager and see if theres any yellow triangles.Don`t trust windows to install all the drivers

Comment

Hello SMDFlea,
                                  Thank you very much
                                  Hello SMDFlea,
                                  sorry for my mistake, I guess I loaded the wrong FIT from the internet.
                                  I used the version from the Win-Raid Forum CSME System Tools v11 r44 and it works without any problems.
                                  Many greetings

Comment

thank you bro

Comment

Hello SMDFlea
                                      I have a question in the picture if I had this error in the ME Analyzer again when checking the BIOS file.
                                      What does it mean now?
                                      Error: MFS Data Page 402 > Chuck 1020 CRL-16 is INVALID !
                                      Maybe you can explain that to me.
                                      Thanks in advance.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello SMDFlea
                                        I have a question in the picture if I had this error in the ME Analyzer again when checking the BIOS file.
                                        What does it mean now?
                                        Error: MFS Data Page 402 > Chuck 1020 CRL-16 is INVALID !
                                        Maybe you can explain that to me.
                                        Thanks in advance.
                                        It means part of the ME FW is corrupt.If the bios opens and builds ok with FIT its fixed but sometimes it can be too corrupt and it won`t open.

Comment

Hello, that's the amazing thing under Ubuntu 20.04 or Debian 10 the touchpad works without any problems.
                                          Now I don't understand why not under Windows 10, the driver has already been reinstalled, nothing.
                                          Many greetings
                                          Linux defaults to PS2 emulation if the HID/I2C/Smbus protocols are not found. So what you are seeing is basic PS2 emulation of the touchpad under Linux. That means the necessary HID device structures have not been integrated into the firmware when you modified the firmware.

Comment

Working...
                                          X