Re: Please help with unlocking BIOS password from bin file Lenovo X380

la-f421p dump
    Salvation. Can anyone help me with an X380 BIOS password. I read the backup
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-10-2022, 04:06 PM. Reason: translated to english

Comment

Originally posted by pokyss1 View Post
      la-f421p dump
      This site does not have automatic translation, post in ENGLISH Please !
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Could you help me1233649
        For Hardware ID
        Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
        This site does not have automatic translation, post in ENGLISH Please !

la-f421p dump

Comment

la-f421p dump
          post your backup and someone will help
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
            post your backup and someone will help
            bonjours. THANKS
            Attached Files
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-10-2022, 04:45 PM.

Comment

hello you can help me unlock the bios of this lenovo metci model

Comment

id 9177588

Comment

Lenovo logo is coming. It closes without pressing f1. When I press the power button, it takes power and cuts off. please help me.

Comment

Originally posted by recep1982 View Post
                    Lenovo logo is coming. It closes without pressing f1. When I press the power button, it takes power and cuts off. please help me.
                    That is your original bios?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                    Thanks to all supporters.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                      That is your original bios?

Can you enable the bios to display? I took the original backup from my computer that gave the image. but now this bios doesn't work. please help me.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hey guys, Need help with Hardware ID - 6524371. Many thanks in advance.

Comment

This is the backup if better this way. I am wanting to remove password.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by bcrsr; 07-22-2022, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bcrsr View Post
                            This is the backup if better this way. I am wanting to remove password.
                            Try this tool : https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=87588

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Sorry to be a pain but I am struggling to get this unlocked with this method. I am getting a 'python not installed' error in command line. Is there other ways? Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by bcrsr View Post
                                Sorry to be a pain but I am struggling to get this unlocked with this method. I am getting a 'python not installed' error in command line. Is there other ways? Thanks for the help.
                                All good now. I done a bit of googling and got sorted. Thanks

Comment

Hello guys hope we are fine. Pls i need a pacthed file for my lenovo yoga x380 this is the dump.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Nico Latour View Post
                                    here is the patch , you write this bin to lenovo, then power on press f1 for bios setup, then he ask for password type 1234 and press enter, the follow the steps

Please someone should help with patched file for my Lenovo my lenovo yoga x380

Comment

Originally posted by hope1914 View Post
                                      Please someone should help with patched file for my Lenovo my lenovo yoga x380
                                      Here
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello as soon i programed the pathced file you sent it started making beeps sound and no display. I return its original bios now is not even displaying. It will power on and off. Please what can i do to resolve this problem

Comment

Originally posted by hope1914 View Post
                                          Hello as soon i programed the pathced file you sent it started making beeps sound and no display. I return its original bios now is not even displaying. It will power on and off. Please what can i do to resolve this problem
                                          press the button where the bottom cover

Comment

Working...
                                          X