ThinkBook 15-IML type 20RW clean ME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ThinkBook 15-IML type 20RW clean ME

Hi, please help me rebuilt and clean ME bios for ThinkBook 15-IML type 20RW clean ME, it behaves very odd, enters in sleep mode, shows message that comp will shut down in 1 min, etc.
    Analyzer shows ME "initialized", I did try to clean ME but it gives me errors decomposing.
    Thank you.
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: ThinkBook 15-IML type 20RW clean ME

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
    Hi, please help me rebuilt and clean ME bios for ThinkBook 15-IML type 20RW clean ME, it behaves very odd, enters in sleep mode, shows message that comp will shut down in 1 min, etc.
    Analyzer shows ME "initialized", I did try to clean ME but it gives me errors decomposing.
    Thank you.
    ThinkBook 15-IML Laptop - Type 20RW
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Re: ThinkBook 15-IML type 20RW clean ME

@hoaca388
      Thank you, is working very well.
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
      all donations are welcome,
      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
      >>>>>
      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
      X