samsung le32c450e1w mainboard problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

samsung le32c450e1w mainboard problem?

The mainboard on this set is getting the correct voltages into it, but when try to turn on standby led flashes 6 times and nothing happens, no image no backlights. disconecting main board makes back lights come on.
    i think mainboard is faulty
    The lcd panel has tcon built in , panel number-ltf320ap08.
    there are a 2 differant main boards for this panel, does anyone know if they will both work , or it needs to be the exact mainboard that is in the set?.
    mine has bn41-01331b which i cant find a replacement of, i can find bn41-01479a which is listed as used in the same model tv with the same panel number, any reasons why it wouldnt work in my one?
    thanks in advance

Re: samsung le32c450e1w mainboard problem?

Go by the BN94-xxxx number as this is part number

Comment

ok thanks the number on my board is BN94-02699j, the one i had hoped would also fit is BN94-02699T, presumably that wouldnt work even though the panel is same? thanks

Comment

The other part numbers listed for LE32C450E1 mains are BN94-02699F / BN94-03982Y/ BN94-02699U, but the only subs are the BN94-02699F for the BN94-03982Y and can only find the panel LTF320AP08 fitted with BN94-0299J main, all other main boards do not list panel number hope this helps i will check BN94-02699T for you but it did not show listed to this model only the numbers above Flocko

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAIN-BOARD...item3cde40d044
          listed as fitting the same panel mine has

Comment

Just done a bit more digging and find that the panel was only fitted in one model run of the LE32C450E1 but was also fitted to the LE32C540F but the Mains fitted to the C540 are not like the C450 in shape and size. i cannot find any link with the BN94-02699T to the panel LTF320AP08 apart from that ebay listing, so your call as to it working or not

Comment

ok thanks for looking, think i will talk to seller and see if he will take return if it doesnt work, that or wait for the correct one to turn up i guess

Comment

Run the tv model number through ShopJimmy website for alternatives. I would for you but battery dying...

Comment

can confirm that both those mainboards work on this panel, found an ebay seller willing to take back if it didnt work, plugged it in an everything is fine, thanks for help

Comment

Hi all can anyone shed any light on this main av for me the tv will turn on and i get on the screen on signal but the red standby light is flashing and i cannot turn the tv over at all its stuck on the HDMI channel many thx

Comment

You may have a stuck button on the remote or touch panel. Try taking remote batteries out, also try unplugging touch panel board.
                      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

thanks for that tom66 but still no joy mate the tv comes on ok its just stuck with a red flashing standby light cannot do anything .even tried to reset the eeprom and nothing
                        Last edited by stejones; 04-05-2014, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Are the IR and touch buttons on one board on this?
                          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

yes mate they are

Comment

I think you need to find a way to isolate the IR and touch buttons from one another-- perhaps try disconnecting/cutting a wire in the harness.

Comment

r u saying the problem could be down to the IR and touch buttons tom

Comment

That is my feeling, not sure though…

Comment

i agree with tom, if the the stanby light keeps flashing i think its that touch panel trying to input something, would be worth taking it out and cleaning it, if you have the remote near tv, remove its batterys first just incase its that

Comment

ok cheers for that i will look into this and get back to u ty tom66 ty wills123

Comment

flashing standby light theres an error is BL_ON giving out voltages

Comment

Working...
                                        X