Re: ThinkPad X380 la-f421p rev 1.0

Originally posted by sundarkanini View Post
    Lenovo ThinkPad X380
    DTZS1 LA-F421P Rev 1.0
    Nvme SSD Not detect
    i have attached my old bios
    need help
    Your serial number ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      your serial number ?
      serial - mp1en2cn
      type - 20lj-s3fw01

Comment

serial - mp1en2cn
        type - 20lj-s3fw01
        Try
        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

try
          same status ssd not detecting

Comment

Try clean me my file.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by hoaca388; 08-08-2022, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Try clean me my file.
              same status
              I will check the hardware
              thanks lot

Comment

Try clean me my file.
                need 1MB file old file attached also
                Attached Files

Comment

need 1MB file old file attached also
                  I don't have this file.

Comment

hello i have the same laptop "password bios locked" , any file you need ?
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    all donations are welcome,
                    see the donate button below, at the bottom of the page, or
                    >>>>> click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae

Comment

ThinkPad X380 Yoga

Plz Clean up password
                      big Thx in advance
                      Attached Files
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests

Comment

Originally posted by DZ-Developer View Post
                        ThinkPad X380 Yoga

Plz Clean up password
                        big Thx in advance
                        Done After Use Patch

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=87588

Comment

Hello guys, I have a problem with the BIOS for Lenovo yoga x380, could someone help me to find the appropriate BiOS, do I need to write the serial number?

Comment

Originally posted by ribar96 View Post
                            Hello guys, I have a problem with the BIOS for Lenovo yoga x380, could someone help me to find the appropriate BiOS, do I need to write the serial number?
                            Upload your Original BIOS here, write your Device Model and Serial Number.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                            >>>>>
                            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

The original bios that I downloaded from the board, also the picture is attached S/N and TYPE. Thanks in advance for your help.

S/N MP-1DSGFB
                              TYPE 20LJ-S22B07
                              BOARD DTZS1 LA-F421P
                              LENOVO YOGA X380
                              Attached Files

Comment

The original bios that I downloaded from the board, also the picture is attached S/N and TYPE. Thanks in advance for your help.

S/N MP-1DSGFB
                                TYPE 20LJ-S22B07
                                BOARD DTZS1 LA-F421P
                                LENOVO YOGA X380
                                Here's your New BIOS, try it and give me the results.
                                Attached Files
                                >>>>>

Comment

Thank you very much, it worked. Do you know why the touch screen doesn't work

Comment

Thank you very much, it worked. Do you know why the touch screen doesn't work
                                    Good to know, You're Welcome.
                                    No, I don't know about the touch screen issue.
                                    >>>>>

Comment

Lenovo Yoga X380

Hello, I remove bios password in 2 lenovo Yoga X380 but after i put back the original one very late display about 1min
                                      I try to clean ME with MEInject but after that just beeps no display

Can anyone help me?
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Re: Lenovo Yoga X380

Originally posted by digitalpc View Post
                                        Hello, I remove bios password in 2 lenovo Yoga X380 but after i put back the original one very late display about 1min
                                        I try to clean ME with MEInject but after that just beeps no display

Can anyone help me?
                                        How to clean ME/TXE region
                                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...41&postcount=3

Do not use use Intel ME/TXE Injector/Easy Clean ME or similar tools: they do not retain the manufacturer's configuration and can cause subsequent problems.

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                                        X