Vestel dump all tv's via network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vestel dump all tv's via network

hi, right , been trying for months to do this, seen we can use vestel tool V1.1

but need to know with all tv's as i work for a company that gets more or less
    every branded vestel set's . its a pain to keep taking off nand flashs and spi chips, and dumping and reprogram i want to be able to do the following, for these reasons,!

1.buy in new screens in bulk from china, but be able to change panels in configs
    of vestel sets, to be able to swop screens and add replacements,

2.dump firmware via telnet commands, 17mb110 onwards wont work via telenet / vestel tool ive found, so need a way to be able to dump full nand flashs, and spi. without the need to take them off , maybe JTAG,

3.i already have hundreds of nand and flash files from JVC sets, and building a solid amount of files daily,,

any help appreciated, i need to be able to do this with all vestel sets,, no point old sets, as ones we get have issues with nand / spi or dead or smashed screens, so we repair near on all sets,

need a way to make it faster, without the need to remove spi / nands,

cheers lee.

Re: Vestel dump all tv's via network

do you have rt809h?
    https://www.badcaps.net

Comment

Vestel firmware when it flashed on the TV, they are saved as partition table of software.bin hardware.bin and profile bin . as you can dump all these partition bin within USB via Service Menu and flash them back all or just one via same way SM. then no sense to use other methods.

Comment

You don't do this mb8x and mb7x series.
        https://www.badcaps.net

Comment

Working...
        X