Discontinued IGBT Replacement for LG 60PZ950 TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discontinued IGBT Replacement for LG 60PZ950 TV

Hello all I have an LG 60PZ950 TV and I have some blown IGBT's that are discontinued, they might be made by Fairchild Semiconductors does someone know of a replacement brand and type I can use and if possible where to buy them. There are two types I need:

1B25BL
    FGPF4633

and

1B25BV
    FGPF4633

Measurements: 16mm H x 10mm L x 5mm D x 3mm D at hole

I dont know a lot about electronics and im not sure if these parts need to be a certain type, P type or N type or if it doesn't matter and the parts came from the board at the top right ( Z Sustain board?) that were screwed to a heat sink so they were not from the centre power supply board.

Thanks all, CdDvdFlash.

Re: Discontinued IGBT Replacement for LG 60PZ950 TV

Shopjimmy in the USA has a repair kit, so there are likely other components that are defective. Do a SEARCH on this site with your board number (EBR73561701)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R_J; 01-10-2020, 09:47 PM.

Comment

This guy on ebay has them.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you R_J and tvtimmy Is there a difference between TO-220 and TO-220F for this TV's IGBT as im looking for "FGPF4633 300A 330V PDP TO-220F IGBT" if I have the correct datasheet it says its a TO-220F as I was pointed in the direction of a TO-220 they probably just forgot the F.

https://www.alldatasheet.com/datashe.../FGPF4633.html

Comment

The regular TO-220 would usually have an exposed metal tab that would require an insulating kit to isolate the tab from the heatsink, the TO-220F or FP have the tab enclosed in plastic so they can be directly mounted to the heatsink. I'm not sure you can even get a FGPF4633 in a regular TO-220 so suspect they just didn't include the "F"

Comment

Working...
          X