• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Greetings from Monterrey! I hope I can help and be helped

Comment

Hi there,
      im new here, my name is Mohammed Ali, from Algeria,a place where we simply lack knowledge sources, i love electronics, it was the main interest since childhood if i spell it right, im here because someone have youtube channel called jbv technologies keeps mentioning this site, i was interested in repairing since then. hope you all are good and healthy, if i could give something i would do it for sake of knowledge. thank you

Comment

Hi,
        My name is Paul. Being a technician for over 40 years and partly active in the repair business. Hope that I can contribute to this forum and learn something as well.
        Regards, Paul

Comment

ayo, glad to join this forum.

Comment

Hi Guys,
            Im new to this forum and I found this site whilst looking for some laptop advice and you members helped

Comment

Hi All,

Happy New Year and all the best for 2022.

I like to fix things in my spare time reducing land fill and saving myself a few bucks in the process, I studied Electrical Engineering at college many moons ago. I am trying to teach myself component level motherboard repair skills on laptops and other electronics goods. So far not doing so well, I am hoping that use guys at Badcap's can make my learning curve less painful.

Thanks for listening

David

Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for granting me access. When some bit of kit won't do what I want it to, I get like a dog with a bone with it until it will. I almost never have the complete set of skills and resources necessary to finish the job all by myself though!

Comment

Hello, all citizens of badcaps.net

My name is Bradley. I'm a software engineer in South Africa, electronics is my hobby.

I'm just starting out with electronics, so I'm an epic noob at it.

Comment

Hello to the forum and it's keepers.
                    I'm Ernie, finally retired and am now wanting to dig more into repairing almost anything I get my hands on.
                    I've always been a handman but now mostly work with things that won't hurt my back lol.

I usually don't charge for anything I fix except for new parts or parts that can't be fixed.
                    so, I'm from VA and it is cooooold here, VA is not my birth home but I do enjoy the are.

Ernie

Comment

Hello, I'm Michael, and I'm addicted to IT. In particular I'm drawn to anything that has been thrown out as being "beyond economical repair". The more involved the fix, the more this attracts to me. My addiction is not limited to broken IT equipment, I also enjoy repairing write-off cars, burnt-out domestic appliances, and cracked crockery..

Comment

Hello all, longtime lurker but now I have a question the search tool can't answer

Comment

Hi, I'm a newly registered member here and I came to ask for a troubleshooting tips regarding on the screen of my laptop

Comment

hello,
                            my name is paulo and i'm Portuguese.
                            the person responsible for me being here is mr. Paul Daniels. I'm a regular follower on youtube.

Comment

Hi. My name is Marcin.I go back to repairing electronics, I start with my motherboard

Comment

Hi to everyone, newbie here!

My name is Martin and I work as a technician. Kind of a rookie, but I learn fast i guess...
                                Right now I am repairing old PC boards (from the 80s and 90s), which is kind of easy...
                                The challenging tasks i got myself into are finding faults in my grandma old maranty stereo amplifier and mostly finding the reason why my macbook pro doesnt show any picture at all.

Hope will learn something from all of you and that I could solve the above problems.

Comment

My name is Dr computer, am proffesional when it comes to repairing of laptop, and i hope i will see a helpful hand here,

Comment

Hello

Comment

Всем доброго дня. я из Узбекистана 😀. зовут меня Санжар. когда-то в начале 90х я никакого отношения не имел к электронике )), конечно-же за исключением компьютерных игр. случилось так что к середине 90х мне пришлось столкнуться с бессовестностью коллег отца которые обманули моего отца что я сломал компьютер и там сгорела видео карта ))) с того момента я и стал интересоваться электроникой и у меня это получалось намного лучше чем у моих сверстников... вот так я и стал электронщиком/it специалистом. вот такие вот пироги с капустой. и вообще хорошо что есть такие вот форумы где есть много полезной информации. еще раз всем доброго дня!

Comment

Ello. Name is Dillon.

I'm a hardware/tech enthusiast that has been in the electronics repair industry for over 15 years now. Been teaching myself more and more about board level repairs and pcb reverse engineering so I can repair specifically GPUs and such.

I'm just hear to learn and share what I've learned with others. I look forward meeting new people and helping those I can!

Comment

Hello technician from France =)
                                          Glad to help or to be helped

Comment

Working...
                                          X