This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hey, this forum has been an absolute godsend for sharing files and information for repairs

Comment

Hello Everyone..... Looking for some help with my TV. Thanks in advance!

Comment

hello i'm michael from philippines i'm a new member here i'm glad to be part of this forum
        the reason why i'm here is to learn a lot about laptop repairing technic and tricks and also i want to know more about laptop repairing so thats all i wish you all GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS US ALL thank you.

Comment

Hi

Comment

Witam Wszystkich i życzę dużo zdrowia i cierpliwości .

Comment

Hello everyone and I wish you a lot of health and patience.

Comment

Hey there, I'm Mike, im Canadian and well yeah, I'm an Entrepreneur and own my own repair shop "Mike's Tech Repair", you may have guessed it already but I service almost all consumer electronics (sometimes i just tell the customer to save themselves some money, throw it in the garbage and go get a new one, it will be cheaper that way). I'm 35, divorced with children and started the business after all the divorce documents went through so she cant touch a single bit of it, dont expect me to be very active cause I more then likely wont be and will pop in every now and again from search results.

Comment

Hello everyone
                  I am Kamil, living in Poland.
                  I'm repairing electronics for several years.

Comment

happy to be home.
                    Am here to learn from the city guys.
                    Am on my way to the village. See you next when am in town.

Comment

Hello, my name is Tonypi, i'm 50 year old, from Thailand and I repaired desktop &laptops.

Comment

Hi. My Name is Bici. I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I am an IT admin. I am interested in electronics repair (laptops, smartphones, etc). I think this forum will help me with this.

Comment

Hi, Jez here from Australia.

Comment

Hi All!

I found this forum via Google and checked out a couple of threads, descided to join.
                            I'm a bit of a loner and i normaly just read a lot.

Working as a repair technician parttime in The Hague (Netherlands), mainly Macbook board repairs, bit of a hobby, but does not yet pay the bills. but will get there eventualy.

Comment

Hi Everyone

I am recently retired looking for something reasonably/slightly challenging to do and I have lighted on electronics repairs and particularly repairs to musical instruments like digital pianos, amplifiers and the like.

I am thinking I am going to be very dependent on forums like this one and that's why I have registered. I look forward to being a member of this community.

Best wishes to everyone

Brian Smith

Comment

hi all. I'm from Poland, and I found this forum when I had trouble with my equipment. I.m not a professional but enjoy fixing some stuff. In my real life I works in informatics

Comment

Hi everybody

I'm a german Civil Engineer. I into fixing all kinds of stuff but I never understood how to repair electronics. I have only basic programing skills (i can make a LED go brrr with an arduino, its sth, heh?) but I alway enjoy expanding my skillset.

So after I receantly fried an old circuit with a heatgun, i finally decided to learn how to solder properly so now im off to new exciting projects.

Comment

Hi,

New here, name is Michael. Interested in electronics, modifications, and repair.

Comment

hello everyone

Comment

Hi. I'm a novice electrical hobbyist from Australia

Comment

Hi,
                                          I'm a health professional in Australia with COVID and my Television - Panasonic ST30a (which was curbing the boredom of isolation) has blown a capacitor on it's main PCB.

Some google searching took me here whereby another member has had a similar failure.

Equipped with a soldering station, some basic tools, some misplaced confidence and and 7 days in isolation I hope to have fixed this TV after a friend drops me off some replacement capacitors.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98538 - link to the threads of a similar TV model with similar issues of the same board.
                                          Wish me luck.
                                          Cheers,
                                          Steve

Comment

Working...
                                          X