RCA to HDMI adapter converter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RCA to HDMI adapter converter?

I got an LG 42LD550 LCD Panel where none of the 4 hdmi inputs are working. (TV is detecting when its plugged in but still displays no signal) However all the other inputs are working perfectly.

I can't seem to access the service menu at all to try a factory reset. (pressing "menu" on the remote and on the tv panel at the same time?)

I tried updating the firmware but its already at the latest version.

I was wondering if there is a good RCA to HDMI adapter. I was thinking to rewire the RCA ports from the main board and just use that for at least one hdmi ports. (It would still be on the AV input but at least I can plug an hdmi cord on it.)

Re: RCA to HDMI adapter converter?

Originally posted by Glitcher View Post
    I got an LG 42LD550 LCD Panel where none of the 4 hdmi inputs are working. (TV is detecting when its plugged in but still displays no signal) However all the other inputs are working perfectly.

I can't seem to access the service menu at all to try a factory reset. (pressing "menu" on the remote and on the tv panel at the same time?)

I tried updating the firmware but its already at the latest version.

I was wondering if there is a good RCA to HDMI adapter. I was thinking to rewire the RCA ports from the main board and just use that for at least one hdmi ports. (It would still be on the AV input but at least I can plug an hdmi cord on it.)
    http://www.amazon.com/HDMI-Composite...r+to+composite

Better:

http://www.showmecables.com/product/...FSbl7AodiyIAYA

But you know it's going to look like shit, right?
    Last edited by LLLlllou; 08-29-2014, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Re: RCA to HDMI adapter converter?

Another HD input is the Analog YPBPR input. But no sound

Comment

Working...
      X