ideapad 320-14iap dg424/dg524 NM-B301 auto shutdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ideapad 320-14iap dg424/dg524 NM-B301 auto shutdown

need help,auto shut down/power off after windows is loading..if you try to clean format it also shutdown at menu..i think this is board problem...anyone ecountered this kind of problem? if you are in bios setup menu it will not shutdown/power off
    n
    Last edited by p7comuter; 07-08-2020, 02:56 AM.

Re: ideapad 320-14iap dg424/dg524 NM-B301 auto shutdown

Originally posted by p7comuter View Post
    need help,auto shut down/power off after windows is loading..if you try to clean format it also shutdown at menu..i think this is board problem...anyone ecountered this kind of problem? if you are in bios setup menu it will not shutdown/power off
    n
    sayo b yan or parepair lang..bago mangyari yan ano naging symptoms..
    try to see if the cpu fan is spinning ..do you smell something or heating inside maybe the gpu is overheating or memory problem.. does it heat up before it shutdown. try to boot to dos and try to run dos based memory tester test the memry and see if turns off?
    Last edited by Duranitron; 07-08-2020, 05:31 AM.
    Never stop LEARNING because life never stops TEACHING!

Comment

bro auto shutdown even cold start pa lng. There are no overheat parts on the board. He is similar to the problem of toshiba nec tokin. Dos mode or bios mode doesn't pop off. When he loads windows, he powers off. When it reopens, it will reopen again. So it is not over heating problem.
      Bios reprograming try ko tommorow. Have you encountered this problem bro in lenovo 300 series?

Wlang cpu fan yun this model bro and already try other ram like that.
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-08-2020, 05:54 AM. Reason: google translate

Comment

Post in english please so other members can understand .
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Ok sorry bro. I think this is vcc core related problem. Everytime windows load it will shut-off. Same as toshiba nec tokin problem. Do you encounter this kind problem in lenovo ideapad?

Comment

try to update bios...i have encounter this kind of problem with acer laptop..in loading windows it freezes i only replaced the n mosfet that powers the processor..leaky ..
            Last edited by Duranitron; 07-08-2020, 07:26 PM.

Comment

ok bro i will try

Comment

In windows it shuts down-after how many minutes??Did you tried flashing bios with clean me region?? Thermal paste is good??

Comment

unit will shut off after that stage of booting i attach the photos,,lenovo logo and loading circle after that,the system will shutdown..already try to replace n-channel mosfet at cpu core still the same problem..do you is it bios related problem?
                  Attached Files

Comment

try to monitor all the voltage ALW the processor voltage the memory voltage the bios ic voltage.. when powering up.. one of this must be the problem.. what is the resistance of the processor voltage pin to ground?

Comment

possible of gpu problem ..

Comment

look for shorted capacitor beside and bottom of the processor area

Comment

Thanks for the tips kabayan. I did not solved the problem, client already taken his unit. I tried Bios flash( no effect pa din) ,yes i think also its processor/gpu problem na.

Comment

Working...
                          X