Hp probook 640 g1 bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hp probook 640 g1 bios

I have a Hp 640 G1 with bios password lock,(but Windows is working fine) i want to unlock bios, is there any way of flashing bios my which my laptop serial no, service tag, Windows oem key remain original, Or please tell can I unlock my bios chip no 25L12873f with a CH341a chip programmer as i can't afford expensive one, please someone help

Comment

Originally posted by Adesh333 View Post
      I have a Hp 640 G1 with bios password lock,(but Windows is working fine) i want to unlock bios, is there any way of flashing bios my which my laptop serial no, service tag, Windows oem key remain original, Or please tell can I unlock my bios chip no 25L12873f with a CH341a chip programmer as i can't afford expensive one, please someone help
      Yes, the answer to all your questions is yes.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.​
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Thanks for your reply,
        By searching on internet i came to that many people are facing problem while flashing 25L12873f chip (my laptop bios chip no) with CH341a , can you please confirm that i can flash hp 640 g1 locked bios with CH341a programmer, and what are the steps to flash hp 640 g1 bios without losing serial no etc. Please reply i know you have to type a bit but please help me
        Last edited by Adesh333; 02-04-2022, 10:31 AM. Reason: Miss typing

Comment

Sorry typing mistake i mean "without losing serial no etc"

Comment

Shouldn't be a problem, besides it's not a big risk, there's nothing to lose, right? The programmer is dirt cheap, just buy it and try it.

Comment

Hi guys,

My gp 640 g1 bios is locked can anyone unlock the dump of the bios.

TIA
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2023, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by siri_uk View Post
                Hi guys,

TIA
                Sorry guys I uploaded the wrong file, correct one is hp640g1-25Q128FV.rar

Comment

Originally posted by siri_uk View Post
                  Hi guys,

TIA
                  I didn't even tried to download this archive - 1.08 MB is not a good read, it's too small and probably almost full of FF, did you used verification?
                  Read the chip at least twice, and compare both files. Use verification.

Edit: 4.02 MB is much better
                  Edit 2: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103184
                  >

Comment

Re: Hp probook 640 g1 uma

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                    See the last post,try the unlocker
                    Hi. Can anyone give me a link from where I can download this HP Unlocker for bios dumps as I can't find it in this thread anymore.
                    Thank You in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by raileanu View Post
                      Hi. Can anyone give me a link from where I can download this HP Unlocker for bios dumps as I can't find it in this thread anymore.
                      Thank You in advance.
                      It's sticky thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                        Thank You very much !

Comment

how do you remove password ?
                          need help

Comment

Originally posted by zameer View Post
                            how do you remove password ?
                            need help
                            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98539
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

hey guys
                              i have a hp g950g1 locked bin
                              someone can unlock it ?

Comment

Originally posted by battleking67 View Post
                                hey guys
                                i have a hp g950g1 locked bin
                                someone can unlock it ?
                                Read post #155 ,and read the rules before posting again https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570 .By the way,your backup is corrupt,its all empty https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526
                                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

try tis

Comment

Hello anybody
                                    Please unlock my bios rom (HP EliteBook 820 G4 p78 v1.08)
                                    Last my try was unsuccessfully (To long start and blink caps and num 5 times before start, boot time 1 min )

Bios rom here
                                    Thank you in advance.
                                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-15-2022, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by galizman View Post
                                      Hello anybody
                                      Last my try was unsuccessfully (To long start and blink caps and num 5 times before start, boot time 1 min )

Bios rom here
                                      Thank you in advance.
                                      HP EliteBook 820 G4
                                      Use winrar and post your file here. Do not use external links.
                                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-15-2022, 06:04 AM.

Thanks to all supporters.
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by galizman View Post
                                        Hello anybody

Bios rom here
                                        Thank you in advance.
                                        Please read the rules before posting again,files must be attach to your post, and you must try the unlock tools already on the forum. This is the 640 G1 thread, do NOT hijack threads.............

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
                                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

This Bios has a password

Good morning, I have this bios that has a password, it was the only one that worked on this board, someone could remove it, thank you very much.
                                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-23-2022, 07:50 AM. Reason: bios removed ,thread hijack

Comment

Working...
                                          X