smart tv kalley 55 with problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smart tv kalley 55 with problems

hi guys i have these smart tv kalley problem is that pause every 10 seconds for one second pause image........... audio continue workng fine and then after pause for a second image continue. i make a video of what the tv do, i will attach pictures just in case some one can help me fix thanks.

please download video so you can see whats the problem thanks.

https://mega.nz/file/TBdkTIYA#TgOYM3...JEG13npJjeEh10
    Attached Files

Re: smart tv kalley 55 with problems

Can you put the video on youtube? Many don't like to download from unfamiliar sites, your pictures are blurry and you need one of the WHOLE back so we can see how everything is connected.
    Last edited by nomoresonys; 07-10-2020, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Maybe try monitoring the voltages of the connector of the cable running from powerboard to mainboard on powerboard side with a multimeter, see if there's a voltage change when the problem is occurring every 10 seconds but from the pictures I can't tell what's going where.
      Last edited by nomoresonys; 07-10-2020, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
        Can you put the video on youtube? Many don't like to download from unfamiliar sites, your pictures are blurry and you need one of the WHOLE back so we can see how everything is connected.
        You can watch directly on Mega, no downloading required. There is also zero tracking on Mega, that can't be said for YouTube.

Comment

Well I have nothing to hide from youtube AND just because a site claims something, doesn't mean it's the truth SO I won't be trading youtube for mega any time soon BUT gee golly THANKS for the usual contradictory BS. You really need a new hobby INSTEAD of trying to contradict my every post, it just makes you look petty and foolish. You might want to look into getting some professional help after the quarantine, good luck.
          Last edited by nomoresonys; 07-10-2020, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X