This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, My name is Harrie and I found this forum when searching for the location of the bios chip on my XPS13 laptop, which (as far as I have been able to determine) has a corrupt BIOS that I aim to reflash.

I did not encounter this forum before, but the wealth in knowledge will probably mean I will return on a regular basis. Hopefully I will also be able to add to the knowledge in the future.

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your smart forum. My name is Mikhail. I am 45 years old I am from Kiev. Hope to learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills in PC repiaring.

Comment

Hi Badcaps

Comment

welcome
          I'm a new member, I'm trying to be useful
          Thank you for what you offer

Comment

Hello there,

my first post here, although this forum helped me already quite a lot

Working as a PC technician about 10 years, recently began to repair motherboards

With regards,
            Vlad.

Comment

hello I'm new here

Comment

Hey, I have finally joined the site after using it for years, I plan on asking for help with an Onkyo TX-NR636 which has 110v where it should have 50v!

Comment

Hi, I'm new here. Jack of all trades master of none. I'm just visiting, I'd like to resurrect an old tv. It's a Vizio P602ui-b3, have you any insight?

Comment

Hy all,
                    Mihai here from Romania, Pasionate about electronics repair , I am just getting into GPU, Motherboards and PC stuff board level repair. I have just about all needed tools. I hope that my question will not upset people on this forum.

Comment

Hello guys
                      I just decided to join your forums to learn how repair motherboards and graphic cards. I found this place when I was searching for a site where I can find boardview files and schematics for repairing old and new mainboards and graphic cards.

Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills in repairing stuff.

Comment

Hi everyone. Let me be clear: i am a newbie in terms of electronics. Just have some very basic notions on electricity, circuits, capacitors, etc. I have a multimeter, though, and know how to make basic measurements

I hope i can learn an hope to solve an issue with my LG 55EC930V curved TV.
                        Thanks you!

Comment

Hello

I'm interested in learning more about board repair and found this site as a source of schematics. Thanks for letting me join.

Comment

Hello, I am César, an electronics lover and I am dedicated to repairing laptops at an electronic level. I am a newbie is this and I want to learn to be able to earn a living.

I am from Chile and I love technology and learning to repair it.

greeting!!

Comment

Hello,
                              I registered here to improve skills in repairing and hope to get some usefull hints with my actual died CRT TV :-(

Comment

Hi all, new here and trying to determine a blown cap value on a Samsung power board.

Comment

HI, I'm new to forums and new to electronics so please be patient with me. I am interested in all sorts of things though and hoping to learn something ...maybe...hopefully anyway.

Comment

Hello everyone, I have just joined this forum. I am just starting to learn electronics as I am trying to find out what is wrong with my LED TV power supply board or at least that is what I believe the problem is. I have read up on capacitors, diodes and resistors etc. and have been checking them on the PS board but with no luck. Sometimes, I discovered some components are not completely non-responsive to DMM readings and I desoldered them out to check for sure, and then to find out that their readings are okay once out of the circuit. So, I am now stuck with not knowing what else I can try or check in trying to find out what is wrong with the PS board. I will probably make some more post soon to seek help on some questions about troubleshooting PS boards. Thanks everyone in advance!

Comment

Hello I am studying Telecommunications and there is a lot of electeonics involved.I like to tinker with stuff so I hope I came to the right forum

Comment

Hi everyone, newbie here looking to learn and solve my problem with a vestel ip17ps20 power board for my tv. Saw many posts about it and hopefully I can solve the issue and improve my insight into electronics.

Comment

Hello,

My name is Mike and I am a TV repair hobby enthusiast. I love troubleshooting technical problems. I live in Tulsa Oklahoma.

Comment

Working...
                                          X