This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello ! I am from Serbia and I am in electronics repair all of my life ( more than 40 years ) . I joined this forum to find some schematics and some other info I need.

Comment

Hi all ! I'm new in this forum. Some time ago I am dedicated to repair tablets and smartphones, especially failures in motherboard. Recently I have ventured to start repairing faults on laptop motherboards. I registered because I need help to repair a laptop and I'm diving into the topics already created. Thank you for accepting me in this great community!

Comment

Hello. I'm new here. Registered to be able to read through materials as I try to track down why my LG 47ls4500 has no standby light. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Another newbie to say hello!

I'm here to investigate the likelihood a tinkerer like myself will be and to repair a donated Panasonic TX-58AX802 TV that needs repairing.

I've worked with old amplifiers, as a hobby, in the past and refurbished a couple.

Comment

Good day to all! I wish you all easy repairs and creative mood!

Comment

Hello,

I am currently trying to repair a Sony Model XBR75X850C.
              The set has the dreaded 6 blinking error lights flashing. The set tries to startup with the screen illuminating but shuts down immediately
              I have replaced the main board but no change.

So voltages from the G4 board are within range except one anomaly.
              I keep getting a 1.9 voltage reading from pin out location CN 6402 pin 4 BL_ERR. I don't see where I should be getting any voltage reading from this pin?
              Anyone have any suggestions/recommendations?

Comment

hello to every body i'm newbie in TV repairing

Comment

While I was away from being a full-time audio equipment bench tech someone invented Class D power amps. Now I'm confronted with repairing equipment like Lab Gruppen FP64300s with components that I don't even recognize the schematic symbols for. Of course adding the to fun is that we are now back into vacuum tube voltage potentials. I'll be trying to pick up pointers on this brave new world. Glad I found this forum.

Comment

Hey all, my name's Gaelen and I'm interested in elelectronics repair, I'm currently working on fixing an LG plasma tv and an xbox that I found, I'm still pretty green to fixing devices so any advice would be beneficial, hope to learn a lot posting here😁

Comment

Hi from Ithaca, NY. Just joined and I gotta say the people here seem very friendly. I've been tinkering in electronics for 10 years now and I mostly do audio gear, guitar amps/pedals, and such. I will try and and share whenever I can.

Comment

Hi guys.
                        I'm B0neDrag0n (HOMM III Fan here ) from Bulgaria. I've joined this community after read all 28 pages for Dell 2407WFPb Monitor. I've think I learned what I should do to repair it or just try the "external laptop power supply mod" but I need to be able to view the provided attachments - so here I am Representing myself here at this great forum.
                        Thanks for all that info and knowledge guys !

Comment

Hello ! Working in IT for 2 years it's a pleasure to join your community !

Comment

Just discovered this forum. Looking forward to digging through the gold mine.

Comment

Hola, me llamo y soy de Argentina, quise registrarme para poder ver sus post sobre el multimetro Fluke 8050.

Saludos

Comment

Hello there. Found this forum looking for a solution to an Acer 3D monitor not turning on after it's removed from its power source by any means (unplugged/power outage.)

Quick facts, I do a little work with Adobe Illustrator and my Deco-01(hoping to start printing t-shirts soon) and do a bunch of online gaming with my kids and wife.

Outside of computers, I love Airsoft and play as much as I can.

Just picked up an Acer GD235 for free (sometimes works!) from a friend that I hope to keep working.

I appreciate all the knowledge collected here and thank you all for putting it together!

Comment

Hi all its Me Again aka Paul

I am what you could describe as a novice to component level repairs so please be gentle with me if I say something thats not too bright to the geeks out there.

Comment

Hey, I'm John. Glad to have stumbled across this forum. For the last year or so I've been self-teaching electronics repair. I have acquired a massive amount of non-working vintage audio components, fixing them and selling them in my quickly popular, now 6 booths, store in a local flea market, Getting better at it but still have a lot of dumb questions to ask...

Comment

Re: rfitts46

hello, mechanical engineer with fetish for antique/vintage audio equipment. will on occasion play with a tv. been troubleshooting audio for 10 years or so. most of my education is learned on forums like this since I am not in the trade.

Comment

Thank you for accepting me in the forum. I have a computer service and often in need of expreienced opinions. Looking forwor to dig in solutions.

Comment

my name is osman. ı am from turkey. ı am computer expert who have been since 1999.

Comment

Working...
                                          X