Thermal Camera FLIR One Gen3 advise .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermal Camera FLIR One Gen3 advise .

Hello friends , i have the opportunity to buy Thermal Camera FLIR One Gen 3 to use it for detecting any short to ground at the motherboard ..
    I m asking if someone have use it and what's is his opinion/advise.
    Thank youy

Re: Thermal Camera FLIR One Gen3 advise .

I dont have one, so no idea. One advise though-Invest in 30V or higher dc supply with 10Amps.That'll help in detecting short in SOC mb where you cant go up then 1V.

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
      I dont have one, so no idea. One advise though-Invest in 30V or higher dc supply with 10Amps.That'll help in detecting short in SOC mb where you cant go up then 1V.
      thank you mcplslg ; yes i have power supply 30v/5amp and i use it always to detect wich component get hot...but sometims i can't localised + thermal cam make me win time

Comment

Thats it-your dc supply is 5A. Invest in 10Amps dc supply so that u can inject more current to find short specially on SOC architecture.

Comment

thank you again...i always choose 1 volt and 2 amp trying to find hot component..maybe 3v for 3/5 valwys whith 2 amp...but many times i can t find any hot component that s why i m decided to buy a themal cam ....unless you have a better thechnique for finding hot component !

Comment

Working...
          X