hi Friend
    I already have regular time here.
    Greetings from Peru

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello from cheekibreeki lands

Comment

Olá bom dia, atodos que componhei este site! Sou membro novo por aqui, e gostaria de orientação dos companheiros. Obrigado

Comment

Hello, i'm new here and already love this place)

Comment

Hi I am Tomark and a new member look forward to this forum for advice
            and if I can help anyone.

Comment

Hello my dear friends from cheekibreeki lands

Comment

Watup

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Hello there and thanks for this nice site.
                    I'm French and learn about motherboards repairs.
                    My job is fixing all kind of machines.
                    See you^^

Comment

Hi all, i am Sarath from Kerala. A computer hardware technician. Happy to be here... thanks in advance.

Comment

I am Francis, I am happy being in badcaps. I hope I Learn a lot on here

Comment

Hello everyone! Amateur arcade machine builder and electronics tinkerer here, looking to learn.

Comment

thanks for having me. looking forward to chatting with people smarter than me

Comment

Support engineer looking to glean information from knowledgeable people!

Forever consuming ones and trying to improve

Comment

Hi. I look forward to chatting with people smarter than me.

Comment

Hello!!! Names Marcio From Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Working with Notebook maintenance. Glad to join this forum!!!

Comment

Hello Everyone
                                    My name is Alberto, I'm from Italy I am a computer engineering student doing boards repair as a hobby.
                                    I am still at the start so I am not very good at it but I am always learning new things

Comment

Hello everyone! My name is Max. I'm from russia. Doing laptop repair for fun. Making free repairs to friends.

Comment

Hi, Been an observer for awhile, I have found a lot of great information here from many knowledgeable people. Thought I might try to participate a little. Thank You...

Comment

Good day to all the members of this Forum, I am writing from Italy, I am a lover of electronics in general and as usually happens, acquaintances and friends turn to me for technical problems, I came here as I was looking for information to rearrange a pc of the latest generation and I notice that in this forum there are people who far exceed my current knowledge, I thought I'd sign up to maybe share a little bit of my knowledge trying to learn some of my new ones, look I'm not really a youngster, but the curiosity of the subject allows me to stay up to date even with recent techniques. To introduce myself, I am using the Google translator to write to you in English as I am not very familiar with this language and I prefer to avoid writing incomprehensible things.

Comment

Working...
                                          X