This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello , Looks like some great help and tips here in the Badcaps forums.

Comment

Hallo to everybody!
      Thanks for letting me get in this wonderful and useful forum.

I am Lex from Italy, some competencies in electronic, mechanic, engineering.

See you soon!

Comment

hello,
        I've been an electronician for 40 years and I'm starting to get interested in troubleshooting graphics cards. I'll gladly put my knowledge at the disposal of the forum

Comment

Hey, folks, I'm RobotSoup. I got into DIY electronics repairs after finding over 100 laptops, phones, consoles, and tablets that a repair shop had thrown out. Currently learning about ICs, circuit logic, etc. My dream is to repair the corrupted bios on a lovely HP Envy I found. I also repair and restore vintage bicycles.

Comment

Hi all, I'm a tiny ant and am tired of other bugs in my hardware so am learning things like board repair and microsoldering.
            Also from an environmental standpoint, fixing and reusing is much better than buying new.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am delighted to be with you in this wonderful forum

Comment

Hello everyone.
                I am new here si here Is my introduction.
                My name Is John repairing electronics Is my hobby.
                Mainly consoles,laptops and phones.
                I am glad that i found this forum full of information.
                And please excuse my english its not my first language.

Comment

一个新人 来此学习

Comment

Hello folks!

Comment

Hey all,

Checking in from the UK, looking forward to being here

Comment

Hi! everyone

Greetings to all forum participants. I found this forum badcaps.net in google i looking for the bios of LENOVO IDEAPAD S130-11igm I am still a newbie in this field so I guess I will need help.

best regards
                        thank you!

Comment

Hi guys,

just decided to join your lovely forums. I found this place when I was searching for tv info , i have a smart tv with screen problems

i'm not technician, just entusiastic. i try to repair all my home equipments.

Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about electronics and sharpen my electronics skills.

Comment

hi, i'm jarod, electronics technician for 35 years. I repair UPS equipment and electronics in general.

Comment

Hi my name is Gavin and I repair almost anything electronic, nice to find this forum
                              kind regards
                              Gavin

Comment

Hi to everyone my name is van and i mostly fix laptop motherboards, but i try to fix all the things that arrive to my workshop.
                                Thanks for this website and to everyone!

Comment

hello everyone, my name is Nacim, im a software and i repair smartphones and laptop for fun and profit, i would like to open a repair shop soon.

Comment

Hello everyone. �� I found this forum while trying to find a bios to attempt a repair. Looking forward to trying out what I find.

Comment

Well, may I introduce myself, My name is Sameer, I am from Tanzania, I am not that professional in electric but I am trying my best, I have been fixing phones and computer for a quite a while now, to my knowledge I am a little good on software, I joined this forum (Google brought me here) because I saw people chatting about things I didn't have no idea about, hope I will learn something or two from you guys. Sorry for my bad English but hey, I am trying 😊

Comment

Bonjour,
                                        Je suis en retraite et mes occupations principales sont le dépannage tv et informatique.
                                        J'ai également domotiser plusieurs équipements de ma maison.
                                        Je découvre ce forum et j'espère que nous pourrons partager nos expériences personnelles afin de redonner vie à nos TV.

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your lovely forums. I found this place when I was searching for capacitors for replacing the bad GSCs that are on a board that a buddy from work gave me.

Comment

Working...
                                          X