Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple Macbook Pro A1990 15" - T203 or CH341 with Mina ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple Macbook Pro A1990 15" - T203 or CH341 with Mina ?

Hello to all,

After i got in my hands a liquid damaged (heavily) , i managed to repair it.
    But, it has a "cloud lock i believe". The person that gave it to me, doesn't have anything from the particular laptop , because it was a lost cause (for him).

Now my big question even though i searched around the globe (google) ,and on forum and read a lot of threads, i managed to narrow it down to 2 situations.

1. Is checkm8 with 70$ for software unlock (jailbreak)
    2. Stephen / Hardware unlock with guide T203.

So my question on year 2022, which is the best solution to make it happen ? 70$ or 300$ from China with hardware method ?

The incline to the 2nd question is that ,if you have the CH341A programmer (modded that you can read/solder chip on it even if it's smaller) , with the files from Mina that i found online (badcaps FTW) would it be , successfull or you particulary need the "special" tool of T203 with the assistant that it provides?

Thanks a lot , and if anyone has a suggestion or better a solution let me know

Re: Apple Macbook Pro A1990 15" - T203 or CH341 with Mina ?

Noone ?

Comment

That's strange that noone has the knowledge, or any kind of help up to date (2022)...

Comment

Both hardware method and software method possible only if it is with Old BridgeOS.

See the Post https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...&postcount=646

Comment

Also DM me the SN of the device so i can check if it is activation lock or not.

Comment

you can use CH341A but you will need a 1.8v convertor board to read T2 chip.
            Else you will fry the chip.

Comment

But what do you need to do with the CH341A? On non T2 usually you change SN or reset EFI Lock.

But given you have the CH341A and a 1.8v board (And Mina files) what do you need to look for?

Comment

Originally posted by Petrakis View Post
                But what do you need to do with the CH341A? On non T2 usually you change SN or reset EFI Lock.

But given you have the CH341A and a 1.8v board (And Mina files) what do you need to look for?
                All these modification will work only if you can jailbreak the MacBook.
                and that is possible only if you have Old BridgeOS compatible for jailbreak.

Comment

If you have EFi lock too besides activation lock that is another story.

Comment

Originally posted by .::iRizwan::. View Post
                    If you have EFi lock too besides activation lock that is another story.
                    Caught whiff of this post. EFI can be removed with my tutorial, I will not say or not say use the Mina Serial on checkm8 but....I will leave that for people to explore.
                    sigpic
                    MEOWING IN THE IMPOSSIBLE UNIVERSE!

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                      Caught whiff of this post. EFI can be removed with my tutorial, I will not say or not say use the Mina Serial on checkm8 but....I will leave that for people to explore.
                      Why not ? I mean , if you have previous experience, your experience would be the best result on that
                      Noone i think is going to blabe you for not working etc.

I just need / want , someone to give me advice on the matter , even if i have to pay for it

I don't know which of the 2 would be the "best" solution.

Comment

The reason why I’m not saying anything is because we don’t want a serial to be banned on checkm8…
                        sigpic
                        MEOWING IN THE IMPOSSIBLE UNIVERSE!

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                          The reason why I'm not saying anything is because we don't want a serial to be banned on checkm8…
                          What does that mean ? Can you explain in simple words?

From my understanding if i get it right, is that in case i use the checkm8 and doesn't work ,my Serial would be banned?

Comment

Originally posted by AccountSaver View Post
                            What does that mean ? Can you explain in simple words?

From my understanding if i get it right, is that in case i use the checkm8 and doesn't work ,my Serial would be banned?
                            no you didn't understand what he said.

Comment

Also DM me the SN of the device so i can check if it is activation lock or not.
                              "Model: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core i7 2.6 GHz 512GB SSD 16G Space Gray
                              Serial: C02X661TXXXX
                              Find My Mac : ON"

Comment

at the present time, does the T203 tool still work?

Comment

Originally posted by sonquan View Post
                                  at the present time, does the T203 tool still work?
                                  Yes if MacBook has old BridgeOS.

Comment

"Model: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core i7 2.6 GHz 512GB SSD 16G Space Gray
                                    Serial: C02X661TXXXX
                                    Find My Mac : ON"
                                    Was this check free or paid?

Comment

hello pin I would like to load my chip at25sl321 I have a ch341a and a 1.8v converter from another thread I read that version asprogrammer 1.4 supports this chip which in my case is not true do you have anyone link to download the asprogrammer which supports this chip?

Comment

Originally posted by erson1997 View Post
                                        hello pin I would like to load my chip at25sl321 I have a ch341a and a 1.8v converter from another thread I read that version asprogrammer 1.4 supports this chip which in my case is not true do you have anyone link to download the asprogrammer which supports this chip?
                                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...6&postcount=10
                                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...04&postcount=7
                                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
                                        X