This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Very good to everyone, I hope to be one more, electronic fan, I hope to learn from you as much as possible, looking for a bios to fix my laptop I have found this fabulous forum.

just a greeting

Comment

Hello, I'm from Italy and upon ending school I'd like to enter the repair business of anything happens from laptops, GPUs or TVs. Hoping to
      both learn and contribute in this forum

Comment

thanks for advices
        i am new one

Comment

Hi all
          i am a new member.
          Please help and advice my problem for lenovo G40-70 No Power.
          B+ is Ok but +5VAWL and +3VAVL is missing. Next one is power ok but White LCD screen appear and No Pic on display. Thanks all

Comment

Hey all this post is just to let you know who i am. I have just started fixing electronic devices as a hobby and recently started with Laptop motherboards. My first fix involves a Acer Aspire motherboard with some componenets that look like they have been damaged. So i hope to talk with some of you that may be able to offer me some help with this!

Comment

Hi everyone. Good to be here.

Comment

Hello to everybody. I have found very useful posts here and I hope to find many answers in future and of course if I can help someone it will be pleasure.

Comment

Hello to everybody. I have found many solutions here and I hope to find many answers in future and of course if I can help someone it will be pleasure.

Comment

i need help for use forum i like electronic devices and technologies

Comment

hi everyone on here to look for a prodesk 400 g5 desktop mini bios

Comment

Hello!

Comment

hello everyone.

Comment

hello, there fore iam,there fore you are too.

Comment

Hi to all,
                              Have wide range of interest- actually all about electeonic, mehanic and other technical chalanges could ocupy me;-)

Comment

hi every one..
                                im from iran

Comment

Hello. I found BadCaps through a Google search after a Lenovo B50-30 stopped POSTing. (I suspect the BIOS is corrupt, which led to a good thread here.)

Anyway, I run a wee computer shop called Computer Help Northern Ireland and am starting to get into board repair. It looks like this site may have tons of valuable resources, and I hope to be able to contribute myself as I learn more.

Cheers!

Dave

Comment

Hello, from Argentina... learning a lot thanks to this forum =)

Comment

Hi, I'm Dave from the UK. Looking for some info on a Logik TV that's stopped working, though the screen fires up with the Logik logo but then the TV switches off after a few secs.
                                      Not had much to do with TVs - by trade I'm Infrastructure Engineer/Network Admin/Software Developer (mainly the first 2 but done some of the latter in the past also).

Comment

Hi all, Terry from France repairing expat computers !

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Working...
                                          X