Macbook M1 Unlocked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macbook M1 Unlocked!

So this is probably a stupid question but what would happen if the nand was erased completely, i'm guessing you would still be able to get into dfu but would it restore ?

Comment

I wonder what programmer is needed to modify that nand.

iPhone nand programmers don't have it supported.

Comment

Originally posted by dave21w View Post
        So this is probably a stupid question but what would happen if the nand was erased completely, i'm guessing you would still be able to get into dfu but would it restore ?
        when you erase everything user data and hidden partition machine is death

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
          I wonder what programmer is needed to modify that nand.

iPhone nand programmers don't have it supported.
          yes right i try also p11-p12 even the new p13 programmer but dont work, its detect the chip but cant read ( p11-12-13 have only software for iphone) i try also to destroy my p12 and make the socketbgq 110 working for programmer, but no succes so my advise is buy a good socket (for reading chip you can use every emmc reader software)

Comment

Originally posted by Nico Latour View Post
            when you erase everything user data and hidden partition machine is death
            incorrect. machine works, you will have to restore it via APPLE CONFIG 2.
            sigpic
            MEOWING IN THE IMPOSSIBLE UNIVERSE!

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              do you solder ssd nand of board and erase and solder back? NOOOO so you dont now!!!!

Comment

you think you now but you never solder the nand from a m1 mac and erase and solder back and test!!!! so dont talk like this!

Comment

For once, I agree with Nico here. If you erase the entirety of the NAND, especially the SysCfg region (stores serial no. and such), your device is dead, dead, dead. See here: https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/c...uld_it/cc5g8nj

Comment

yes iam right i test this by myself so i now for sure
                    some people (think) now everything (without they test)

Comment

you mean it's something like unlocking ipads ...

Comment

Originally posted by ROBOTINCR View Post
                        you mean it's something like unlocking ipads ...
                        its littlebit the same idea yes

Comment

Please give us an idea about your way to unlock. Changing mac address from chips near wifi module will do the trick? Serial seems to be stored on ssd flash.
                          Will try to get another older mac with same sn and wifimac on the board, register with FMM, then try to open locked one. Just SN won't do the trick, bt address still can't see where can be retrieved from. Any help would be appreciated.

EUREKA! Yours truly may have just figured out how to unlock an M1! I am doing more stress testing boys but you might just see the first M1 unlocked that is activation locked! I will give more details soon when we get a few more M1's to test this out on! It is a hardware unlock so just be mindful as I trial and error this stuff!

Comment

m1 serial is in the nand (ssd) but change serial has no effect! same as t2 change serial no effect, the only way they change serial is for free use mina bypass icloud linked on serial, wifi adres and mac adres, when you change this 3 things you can unlock (but the 3 numbers must match and icloud free)
                            where i can get wifi and mac adress for m1 macbook pro?

Comment

you can buy icloud free number set (you search for serial who show fmi off, then you buy mac adres buetooth and wifi for this serial and then ready) but m1 and t2 serials not the problem for locked!!!

Comment

t203 tool still work for bypass ?

Comment

EUREKA! Yours truly may have just figured out how to unlock an M1! I am doing more stress testing boys but you might just see the first M1 unlocked that is activation locked! I will give more details soon when we get a few more M1's to test this out on! It is a hardware unlock so just be mindful as I trial and error this stuff!
                                  Can you please tell us how you did it. It's been 4 months from your original post.

Comment

Re: M1 Unlocked!

its littlebit the same idea yes
                                    I will say this once I unlock it completely and it works 100% I will create a video for the forum but would like this to stay here for the time being so Apple doesn't patch this. It could POTENTIALLY be patched and this unlock will not work anymore. So it is best to keep it hush hush for now until we can determine what needs to be done. So far so good but I have my doubts on the integrity of the process if Apple does a patch to the M1 chips with some stupid hardware update that locks it back who knows.
                                    Call me a fan of keeping private. MFRs SCREWED the data recovery world.
                                    WD went to Ace Labs (in Russia), having told WD employees, "let's work w Ace."
                                    After learning EVERYTHING about creating FW + SA tools..?
                                    WD exec revealed the intent: Make everything impossible.
                                    No FW or SA improvements since 8TB HD, & shared w all other HD mfrs.

I take it you've figured out the T2..? ...... haha, NVM!!
                                    Just found (and am reading) your sticky now. You're AMAZING.

No CRC ..? Like in pre-2019 units: Fsys @ 0x590000 ..?

On THIS? GREAT job either way.
                                    You should be proud, irrespective the duration.
                                    Stick or not. You alone broke ENIGMA.
                                    Last edited by TrumanHW; 04-08-2022, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Re: M1 Unlocked!

Originally posted by TrumanHW View Post
                                      Call me a fan of keeping private. MFRs SCREWED the data recovery world.
                                      WD went to Ace Labs (in Russia), having told WD employees, "let's work w Ace."
                                      After learning EVERYTHING about creating FW + SA tools..?
                                      WD exec revealed the intent: Make everything impossible.
                                      No FW or SA improvements since 8TB HD, & shared w all other HD mfrs.

I take it you've figured out the T2..? ...... haha, NVM!!
                                      Just found (and am reading) your sticky now. You're AMAZING.

No CRC ..? Like in pre-2019 units: Fsys @ 0x590000 ..?

On THIS? GREAT job either way.
                                      You should be proud, irrespective the duration.
                                      Stick or not. You alone broke ENIGMA.

Comment

Macbook air M1 has remove MDM by how to change serial same as intel chip on before here?

Comment

Is there a way to bypass icloud for macbook pro m1 pro 2021

Comment

Working...
                                          X