PLEASE NEED BIOS AN EC ASUS GL503V MAIN dabklmb1aa0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLEASE NEED BIOS AN EC ASUS GL503V MAIN dabklmb1aa0

Hello friends someone help me, I need bios and ec asus GL503V the owner says that I took it to Asus because I turned off the equipment in the middle of an automatic update of the bios since or knew what it was, when checking it I see that there is a chip that it is not the original one they put a bigger one where the ec goes, the query is can you use another chip different from the one that originally came? the equipment does not give an image they only turn on the keyboard lights nothing overheats attached images ...
    Attached Files

Re: PLEASE NEED BIOS AN EC ASUS GL503V MAIN dabklmb1aa0

post your backup bios

Comment

Originally posted by Claudiomfa View Post
      post your backup bios
      Hello Claudio, do you speak Spanish or English? this is the file
      Attached Files
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2020, 03:36 PM. Reason: google translate

Comment

Originally posted by aldopc View Post
        Hola Claudio hablas español o english ? este es el file
        Si hablo español, português e english.

This is your file repaired.
        Try and report..

Este es tu archivo reparado.
        intenta e informa..
        Attached Files

Comment

Si hablo español, português e english.

This is your file repaired.
          Try and report..

Este es tu archivo reparado.
          intenta e informa..
          No funciona Claudio me parece que el problema esta en el chip ec ya que lo reemplazaron y colocaron otro chip winbond de otro tipo y voltage me parece que es ese el problema arriba puse imagenes... lamentablemente no tengo ningun chip de ese tipo (25q40ewnig) crees que sea ese el problema?

Comment

No funciona Claudio me parece que el problema esta en el chip ec ya que lo reemplazaron y colocaron otro chip winbond de otro tipo y voltage me parece que es ese el problema arriba puse imagenes... lamentablemente no tengo ningun chip de ese tipo (25q40ewnig) crees que sea ese el problema?
            Please write in english or otherwise you will be warned for that. This is an english forum. Use google translate if you need.

The ec chip replaced are the same specs? It´s a new (blank) chip or used from other laptop?

This chip "25q40ewnig" maybe it´s a VGA bios (your laptop have a gtx1060).

EC chip is the ITE SIO

I attached the EC file for your laptop.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Claudiomfa; 04-14-2020, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Please write in english or otherwise you will be warned for that. This is an english forum. Use google translate if you need.

The ec chip replaced are the same specs? It´s a new (blank) chip or used from other laptop?

This chip "25q40ewnig" maybe it´s a VGA bios (your laptop have a gtx1060).

EC chip is the ITE SIO

I attached the EC file for your laptop.

Ok, I understand I thought I could write you in Spanish, No it does not have the same specifications so I put the images so the team arrived, instead of arriving with the 25q40ewnig chip someone removed it and put a larger chip as I showed in the images. .. and I don't have a 25q40ewnig chip, I thought that the ec was that chip (25q40ewnig) but you tell me that it is the vga chip that gives meaning to the failure, but I don't have an identical chip to write this chip .. .

Comment

Ok, I understand I thought I could write you in Spanish, No it does not have the same specifications so I put the images so the team arrived, instead of arriving with the 25q40ewnig chip someone removed it and put a larger chip as I showed in the images. .. and I don't have a 25q40ewnig chip, I thought that the ec was that chip (25q40ewnig) but you tell me that it is the vga chip that gives meaning to the failure, but I don't have an identical chip to write this chip .. .
                This chip that you talking, they don't be the same as original. It can be larger or other manufacturer, but need to have same specs as original.

Post backup from this chip if you can.

Comment

This chip that you talking, they don't be the same as original. It can be larger or other manufacturer, but need to have same specs as original.

Post backup from this chip if you can.
                  Ok, Claudio thank you very much I appreciate your help, finally I ordered the chip on aliexpress here in my country I could not find it so I will wait for it to arrive, do you have the firmware of the graphics card that goes on this chip or do you know where to get it?

Comment

I don´t have this firmware. If it's realy nvidia graphics bios, I think the only way is backup from another laptop. Perhaps anyone on this forum could have.

Comment

I don´t have this firmware. If it's realy nvidia graphics bios, I think the only way is backup from another laptop. Perhaps anyone on this forum could have.
                      Ok, friend, I already solved this problem, your repaired file works perfectly, finally I bought the vga bios chip on aliexpress, and I found the firmware of the NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, in another forum, I programmed it and finally it went on and it was ok, I will leave the file here in this thread, this file was from an asus GL703GE, and it worked on my GL503V. note this file is from the graphics card (GTX 1060 6GB)
                      Attached Files

Comment

Gracias por el aporte de la Nvidia

Thanks for the input from Nvidia
                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-26-2020, 12:44 PM. Reason: google translate

Comment

TRY THIS, Clear me configured
                          Attached Files

Comment

working for me,fast boot

Comment

sorry, I forgot to put 0 in the middle
                              Attached Files

Comment

Ok, friend, I already solved this problem, your repaired file works perfectly, finally I bought the vga bios chip on aliexpress, and I found the firmware of the NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, in another forum, I programmed it and finally it went on and it was ok, I will leave the file here in this thread, this file was from an asus GL703GE, and it worked on my GL503V. note this file is from the graphics card (GTX 1060 6GB)
                                how you prgram that chip i got same modelwhen press power keyboard light comes on red then green then blus then off again press power same but my board doent have any bios for graphic i guess

Comment

Originally posted by itya View Post
                                  how you prgram that chip i got same modelwhen press power keyboard light comes on red then green then blus then off again press power same but my board doent have any bios for graphic i guess
                                  Hello, mine was a special case, someone had removed the original chip from the bios of the graphics card... you must reprogram the bios with a functional file, first you must identify the exact model of your motherboard and look for the file.

Comment

Working...
                                  X