This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello my name is riccardo from italy i repair smartphone pc tv smartphone and all eletronics device im happy for know you

Comment

Hello, I'm from Portugal.

Comment

Hey
        I'm new here and was just looking for advice with small thing... But it looks such a fortion of knowledge here. I'm curious about electronic and all sorts af math and physics so that's a good place to start.
        Thanks for having me here I'll start researching!

Comment

Hello Friends,

Myself Becky Craig a tech geek and a mother of 2 beautiful children

Comment

Hi, great forum, I am Hemant, I am looking for help to fix my sumsung plasma TV, thanks you

Comment

Hello all! I'm a new member.I enjoy electronics as a hobby.

Comment

Hello, my name is jotacest, im from Spain.

Comment

Hello Friends,im from Serbia

Comment

Hello everyone! My name is Lemmy Mushimata from Lusaka, Zambia in Africa. I came across this Forum and got interested because I do part-time electronics. I am grateful for welcoming me to this wonderful forum and I suppose it's the best. I have actually done repairs on various TV models, both CRT and LED/LCD Smart TVs including alot of various electronic devices for a number of years. This began has a passion when my father gave me a book for simple radios when I was just a kid of about. I succeeded in making simple radios to the Shock of many youths and adults in my community. This stimulated my passion for electronics and here I am now with a number of successes to my credit in repairing electronic items and of course after doing some local courses coupled with online inspiration and soft copy information purchases from Jestine Yong and Kent Liew. I ,therefore, hope to enjoy my participation in this Forum. Once again thank you for welcoming me.

Best regards
                    Lemmy

Comment

Hey all, My name is Jay, I'm from Toronto Canada and have to admit there are not enough years to complete all the projects I take on. I love learning about and fixing things, been tinkering with electronics for over 40years This forum has always been a great source for me.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                        I'm a french guy and i try to repair everything i can.
                        I did electronics studies when young but work as software engineer.
                        Evenif i don't work into electronic, since my young age i try to repair everything, well someting i arrive sometime not, like hoven, microwave, washing machine, etc...
                        As i think about the planet i really think it's a good thing to do so i'm here :p

Comment

Hello everyone, just need to make a post so I can ask for help with my motherboard!

Comment

Originally posted by ameoir View Post
                            Hello everyone, just need to make a post so I can ask for help with my motherboard!
                            I cant edit my post, I tried to make a thread but it doesn't let me. I will wait some time

Comment

Hello, I'm from Mexico. I'm basically interested in repairing electronics at component level and always like to learn new things.

Comment

Hello from Detroit. Looking for some information on methods for repairing electronics.

Comment

Hi world, My Name is Daniel, i repair PC/Laptops and Cellphones, very happy to enter this forum

Comment

I'm rying to fix my old LG Plasma TV LG 42PJ250 myself in this lockdown situation

Comment

Hello! Happy to be part of the community.

Comment

Hello I'm new here. I like to fix things. Love learning.

Comment

Hello everybody
                                          first I want to say that I do not master English, so a thousand apologies for any errors ...!
                                          I just joined the forum because I am an amateur in electronic repair. I try to fix everything that falls under the soldering iron.
                                          so i hope that you will contribute with me to save lives ... electronics
                                          thank you in advance

Comment

Working...
                                          X