Gigabyte B550 Gaming X V2 knocked VRM components :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gigabyte B550 Gaming X V2 knocked VRM components :(

Hello, just wondering if anyone has the same board to help or have a schematic/boardview so I could restore its VRM circuit, a lot of knocked off components here on bottom side of the board and any mistake would probably burn either CPU or VRM circuit to ashes.

Mobo is Gigabyte B550 Gaming X V2 rev 1.1

Here are the pics and I did mark everything I am missing

Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Re: Gigabyte B550 Gaming X V2 knocked VRM components

You have everything you need on the MBO.

The patterns are repeating.

Desolder the parts measure them and put new ones on missing pads.

Comment

Possibly like this:
      Attached Files
      Last edited by AL._.EX; 03-15-2023, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Here you have the exact values:

eg. 1/6 - means 1 ohm, 6 is probably the case size or maybe power handling, rest is selfexplanatory.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by DynaxSC; 03-16-2023, 04:21 AM.

Comment

thank you so much guys, I will try to get this looked at soon and report whether it has blow up or work

Comment

thank you again, especially @DynaxSC. i replaced all the components as you specified on your picture and motherboard works just fine and all phases has good oscillograms!

Comment

Hi ,I have a board like that but I don't know this part what is it to replace.I attach some pictures if you are able to help because I don't have schematic or a boardwiew.Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ovi91 View Post
                Hi ,I have a board like that but I don't know this part what is it to replace.I attach some pictures if you are able to help because I don't have schematic or a boardwiew.Thanks
                Just the two components? those are capacitors, you can put something like 1uF, it should work, even without those it should work.

Comment

I don't think they are capacitor,not the big cap market 1R0,in front of him is a part mark with 51x and have 8 pin..

Comment

Originally posted by Ovi91 View Post
                    I don't think they are capacitor,not the big cap market 1R0,in front of him is a part mark with 51x and have 8 pin..
                    You should circle the missing component, I don't know which ones you are refering to. the only two missing components I saw are capacitors.

Comment

Working...
                    X