Dell XPS 9310 LA-J144P REV 1.0 bios fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell XPS 9310 LA-J144P REV 1.0 bios fix

XPS 9310 gets image of dell logo and powers off after the 6, 3.

Service tag: 2C1B3F3

I tried my hand at it with FIT and ME Analyzer but was not successful
    Attached Files

Re: Dell XPS 9310 LA-J144P REV 1.0 bios fix

Originally posted by down1nit View Post
    XPS 9310 gets image of dell logo and powers off after the 6, 3.

Service tag: 2C1B3F3

I tried my hand at it with FIT and ME Analyzer but was not successful
    Here's your New BIOS file, try it and let me know the results.
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

No worky. I love you though.

Flashed using a xgecu II. Seems to do the same as before. Dell logo comes on, it goes away briefly, comes back, does the 6 white, 3 amber about 4 times in a loop and powers off again. Pulling plenty of current when off so it's charging battery ok.

I have tried all the ways I know how of performing a recovery (i think i've only had ONE dell bios recovery go to plan), ctrl-esc, fat32 on a 8gb usb 2 drive, ntfs just in case too, bios_img.rcv BIOS_IMG.rcv etc.

Is there an EC bios too?

Comment

Originally posted by down1nit View Post
        No worky. I love you though.

Flashed using a xgecu II. Seems to do the same as before. Dell logo comes on, it goes away briefly, comes back, does the 6 white, 3 amber about 4 times in a loop and powers off again. Pulling plenty of current when off so it's charging battery ok.

I have tried all the ways I know how of performing a recovery (i think i've only had ONE dell bios recovery go to plan), ctrl-esc, fat32 on a 8gb usb 2 drive, ntfs just in case too, bios_img.rcv BIOS_IMG.rcv etc.

Is there an EC bios too?
        As far as I know, your BIOS file contains an EC Region (Shared Storage). I have no idea if your SIO is Programmable or not.
        You could have a Hardware Issue, create a New thread there:
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
        X