Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
    I tried as you instructed but the CMD window just appeared and then disappeared quickly. Nothing happens next. I'm running Windows 10 64 bit, python 3.8.5. Lenovo Auto patcher 0.2
    Same for me, tried it in the past, was working like a charm, tried it today but the window just disappears so can't drag the bios file to be patched.
    If anyone has 10 sec to patch my bios I would be very grateful.
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

This unlock method only works till 8th gen laptops or can be used on newer models as well? Like T490, T490s, T14 Gen1, T14 Gen 2

Comment

I tried as you instructed but the CMD window just appeared and then disappeared quickly. Nothing happens next. I'm running Windows 10 64 bit, python 3.8.5. Lenovo Auto patcher 0.2
        Managed to get it now, you have to go on to the lenovo_autopatcher folder/patch copy your bios in to that folder ( always have 2/3 copies of it ) and drag the bios file abobe the autopatch phyton file.

Comment

Originally posted by HaiPa View Post
          Managed to get it now, you have to go on to the lenovo_autopatcher folder/patch copy your bios in to that folder ( always have 2/3 copies of it ) and drag the bios file abobe the autopatch phyton file.
          Thanks for your help, this way is work well.
          Last edited by hoaca388; 01-09-2022, 11:30 AM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thanks for your help, but this also doesn't work.
            post your bios and I will do it for you if you are quick as I have something to do in a short while

Comment

Same for me, tried it in the past, was working like a charm, tried it today but the window just disappears so can't drag the bios file to be patched.
              If anyone has 10 sec to patch my bios I would be very grateful.
              Try
              Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

post your bios and I will do it for you if you are quick as I have something to do in a short while
                Thank you for your way. It worked well.

Comment

done with mine, is already in windows, installing updates , have to update bios as I get slow charge with the old bios that is got

Comment

plz can any one help to unlock my bios
                    lenovo T490S i mtrying with lenovo autopatcher 0.2 without succes(biping blackscreen)
                    thx in advance

Comment

Originally posted by mrawzin View Post
                      plz can any one help to unlock my bios
                      lenovo T490S i mtrying with lenovo autopatcher 0.2 without succes(biping blackscreen)
                      thx in advance
                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...90S#post999840
                      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Thinkpad E560 with computrace activateed but without password bios
                        I try this autopatch but I can not get into bios with patched bios
                        Any one can help to remove computrace
                        Thanks
                        Dump bios attached

Comment

Originally posted by meta99 View Post
                          Thinkpad E560 with computrace activateed but without password bios
                          I try this autopatch but I can not get into bios with patched bios
                          Any one can help to remove computrace
                          Thanks
                          Dump bios attached
                          For Computrace removal you will need to enable bios password first, and then try with the patch.

Comment

patch me please this dump T580

Comment

Originally posted by darrkoo View Post
                              patch me please this dump T580
                              >
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi everyone.Can someone tell me the real size of the bios dump from X1 Yoga 4th gen.I'm using ch341a programmer and when i'm reading the dump it gives me 1mb.And the second question is,is it possible to unlock that laptop with this method?Thanks.

Comment

I have a lenovo t480s , i took a backup of the bios using ch341a and sop8 clip. Then i used the patcher to patch the bios. It turned on after flashing the patched bios. Up until when it says power off the laptop.

After i flashed the original bios and the laptop has not turned back on since, no sounds , no lights except the charging light when charger is connected

Comment

look on the board sometimes laptops have 2 chips instead of one. not sure about yoga but i unlocked x1 carbon 6th gen successsfully

Comment

Hi!

Please help me unlock the bios password.

Br, Tommi

Comment

Hello,

Can anyone help with patching t470s BIOS bin?
                                        I have tried the autopatcher, but computer does not post with BIOS patched with autopatcher.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Comment

Hi, I have same issue for a Thinkpad X1 Yoga 3rd gen.
                                          Size of the bios was 16MB
                                          Laptop produced a 2 X 5 Bips sound, then nothing !
                                          only charging light .
                                          After, even if i update again the bios with patched one or the original one, nothing is produced by the laptop...
                                          Bios ship is W25Q128JVSQ.
                                          i used W25Q128JV and the CH431 for the update. i downloaded the programe in the forum and patched the bios.

Comment

Working...
                                          X