Oled lg 55ec930v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oled lg 55ec930v

blocking randomly? which is the tcon model?

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
      This type Davi borrowed from eBay as the tv is all done up for now thanks for your help
      Attached Files

Comment

Hope this helps

Comment

i have to gather one better picture and an android sw for editing it

Comment

i have to gather one better picture and an android sw for editing it

Can I help what do you need a photo off please Davi

Comment

i was ensuring you were blocking the right traces..

Comment

i was ensuring you were blocking the right traces..

Ok thanks awaiting your advice thanks again

Comment

Those stupid Android programmers, there isn't any that programmed a landscape view photo editor..

Comment

Those stupid Android programmers, there isn't any that programmed a landscape view photo editor..
                    Oh dear see what you can do I appreciate everything you do thanks

Comment

The traces to block are the group on 1 or on 2 , it is impossible to know without to try.. but this on the faulty side..
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Davi.p; 11-16-2021, 05:06 PM.

Comment

By blocking traces with tape the controller "thinks" there is a mistake and the t-con will go in protection. An Oled t-con works much different that a LED t-con.

Comment

The traces to block are the group on 1 or on 2 , it is impossible to know without to try.. but this on the faulty side..
                          Thanks I will give it a go Davi thanks again my friend

Comment

Originally posted by William1967 View Post
                            By blocking traces with tape the controller "thinks" there is a mistake and the t-con will go in protection. An Oled t-con works much different that a LED t-con.
                            Oh I see mmmm what to do now lol

Comment

(Just a quick update) Well a bit of a change it’s starting to flicker now without any clk lines blocked the top 3 quarters darker shading disappeared for an hour then when I moved it it can back cleaned lvds cables with proper cleaner still flickers every no and then and sometimes I move the screen and it clears to a perfect picture
                              Thanks to Davi and William1967 for the advice and help so far

Comment

Here is the screen when the top half has cleared
                                Attached Files

Comment

Maybe a defect of a connection within the panel like it happens on lcd tv, but need to know how are made these panels, if there are cof tabs on the side of them, in lcd world we can add a thin wire to rebuild the connection..

Comment

Maybe a defect of a connection within the panel like it happens on lcd tv, but need to know how are made these panels, if there are cof tabs on the side of them, in lcd world we can add a thin wire to rebuild the connection..

You could be right there Davi thanks for your help 😁

Comment

Looks like failed gate driver on left side. You are only getting half the resolution in that section. Maybe disable VGH on that side to even out the resolution.
                                      I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

any one talking on blocking feed line on OLED panel mean he never had oled one under his hand.. so don't play with it any more..

there are resistances record saved automatically at the T-CON eeprom firmware, registered the working hour and view setting condition beside the charge and discharge of the Micro Leds. it mean if one line (pixel Line ) get out of order doesn't mean always its total Panel fault.
                                        IN_STOP command or downgrade then upgrade firmware will help too. be caution OLED Panel should never never never disconnected from T-CON at any case. then you will have more line and distribution at picture.

Comment

Hi guys moved it on now it was very intermittent
                                          Just waiting for a tcon for the second one now same model but has banding on the screen which I gather is common

Thanks again guys

Comment

Working...
                                          X