Cap Identification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cap Identification

I have some caps that I am having a hard time identifying. Can anyone assist me? Thank you for your expertise. it is a cylindrical cap about 8mm dia. with 3 lines of text top line is EP middle line is 47-16 then a line across and bottom line is V1

Re: Cap Identification

Originally posted by Oh-my-tv View Post
    I have some caps that I am having a hard time identifying. Can anyone assist me? Thank you for your expertise. it is a cylindrical cap about 8mm dia. with 3 lines of text top line is EP middle line is 47-16 then a line across and bottom line is V1
    Can you post a picture of it
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Here is a pic.
      Attached Files

Comment

Here is a pic.
        What does it have written on the side of the cap
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Nothing, just manufacturers name. Can you take a guess as to what the board coating is? Manufactured in the 80s.

Comment

probably 47uf and 16v
            looking at what its in i think it needs to be 105' temp rated.
            so maybe use rubycon YXF

Comment

Thank you very much, It is a cruise control unit. Appreciate the help

Comment

Nothing, just manufacturers name. Can you take a guess as to what the board coating is? Manufactured in the 80s.
                Those Wima 2.5 mm lead space caps definitely have a 1980s vibe. I'll guess the coating may be Humiseal, a coating used to seal out moisture.
                PeteS in CA

Power Supplies should be boring: No loud noises, no bright flashes, and no bad smells.
                To kill personal responsibility, initiative or success, punish it by taxing it. To encourage irresponsibility, improvidence, dependence and failure, reward it by subsidizing it.

Comment

Thank you PeteS. I appreciate the help

Comment

Working...
                  X