Firmware for Sharp LC-65LE645U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firmware for Sharp LC-65LE645U

My tv is stuck on the sharp logo screen. Online research suggests I need to do a firmware update but I can't find it anywhere. Any suggestions?

Re: Firmware for Sharp LC-65LE645U

A simple google search found following Reddit link.The person who posted that thread has provided a link to the firmware too.Looks legit, but seems like a bit old firmware. I would give it a try.https://www.reddit.com/r/TVRepair/co...k_sharp_aquos/

Comment

I forgot to read the comments to that reddit link before reply to you and the person who posted that thread actually managed to get the latest firmware from Sharp and he has posted that link in a comment. You can try that too. Best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by hasitha prasad View Post
        A simple google search found following Reddit link.The person who posted that thread has provided a link to the firmware too.Looks legit, but seems like a bit old firmware. I would give it a try.https://www.reddit.com/r/TVRepair/co...k_sharp_aquos/
        Yeah I found that one too, but it's for a LE653U and LE654U, but mines a LE645U and it's not working. I've tried it with the file unzipped as is and also renaming it install.img. I've also chatted with sharp's customer service but they don't have it either. So I decided to try here if there's anything else to try.

Comment

I tried unplugging everything except the usb and the power cable and that worked finally. Thanks for your response.

Comment

Glad to hear that the TV is okay.

Comment

Working...
            X