Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus p8b75-m/csm

Hi
    I have an ASUS P8B75-M/CSM and as you know it has two different flash chip the left one is bios and the right one is ME and Flash descriptor. The left one can be programmed with a file from asus website but i can't find the dump for the right chip at all.
    So i need a kind person to help me and send me the ME dump if it's not too much trouble.

I have tried a dump from P8B75-m LX and it worked but it shows the temperature and voltages incorrect and i get a surge current message.

thanks in advance

Re: Asus p8b75-m/csm

Is there a dump from ASUS P8B75-M without "CSM" needed?

Comment

Originally posted by reza93 View Post
      Hi
      I have an ASUS P8B75-M/CSM and as you know it has two different flash chip the left one is bios and the right one is ME and Flash descriptor. The left one can be programmed with a file from asus website but i can't find the dump for the right chip at all.
      So i need a kind person to help me and send me the ME dump if it's not too much trouble.

I have tried a dump from P8B75-m LX and it worked but it shows the temperature and voltages incorrect and i get a surge current message.

thanks in advance
      post both backup copies (main + EC).
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
        Is there a dump from ASUS P8B75-M without "CSM" needed?
        Originally posted by peste View Post
        post both backup copies (main + EC).
        Thank you kindly for offering help so quickly.
        I just found the dump from a ASUS P8B75-M without "CSM" and it worked like a charm.
        I"ll share them here if anyone needs them in the future.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by reza93 View Post
          Thank you kindly for offering help so quickly.
          I just found the dump from a ASUS P8B75-M without "CSM" and it worked like a charm.
          I"ll share them here if anyone needs them in the future.
          Dear Friend you saved my MB! your dump is awesome. Ver 1701. Left is MAIN. Left - far from the edge of the mainboard. Right is the closes to the edge.
          Thank you again

Comment

Working...
          X