• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi there. i am ozgur

Comment

Hello , my name is Filipe, im from Portugal, and my hobby is repair laptops��

Comment

Greetings all, my name is Bond and I'm here to find info on clearing the Bios password of a Dell Inspiron 5570, among all the other fascinating topics of this awesome forum!

Comment

Hello team,
          My name is Den, from Ukraine,
          I am a service engineer, programmer and also an amateur radio operator.
          Sometimes I repair laptops and computers.
          This forum is very useful for me in this area of work. Thank you all for your support

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hi from Ukraine!
              I have been professionally repairing laptops for a long time, but I just found this resource and I am very happy about it.
              Greetings to the creators and participants and wish you all the best!

Comment

Hi everyone,
                I've been working with computers, laptops, phones and so on for about 10 years now.
                Trying to go more into depth with microsoldering and schematics or board view.
                Based in germany, work on U.S. and european devices.
                Hope someone will be able to help me out and vice versa.

Comment

Hi, I'm a technician, I fix high tech devices for a living. I hope i can be usefull and share my knowledge to everyone.
                  Thank you.

Comment

hi,
                    i am venkat from india.i was doing service work for past 6 years.i like this forum.

Comment

hello i a new member.i am an electronics repair technician.
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-22-2021, 01:34 PM. Reason: removed full OP quote

Comment

Hi All

I have good soldering skills but only basic understanding of electronics. I have repaired many PC monitors back in the day when it was just a matter of swapping out bust caps. I hope to fix some LCD TVs with the help of all the experts here.

Cheers, Ben

Comment

Heyy, ive done some repair stuff in past, don't have much experience but electronics interest me.

Comment

Hi all, new member, looking for help and advice, have basic understanding but looking to learn more from members here. Thanks, Dan.

Comment

Hello all, I'm a newbie, and I am looking for some advice on my Daughter's Surface Pro 4 that she has somehow locked her self out of!... Anyway, I hope I will be accepted into this community , Cheers and Beers.

Comment

Hi - hoping someone can help me find a solution to my TV problem - I'm so determined to fix it, especially in this 'throwaway world'

Comment

Hi I have always followed your deeds from the outside, I hope that from the inside I will be able to get future support, you are great��

Comment

Hi. I'm a software developer who also likes to take things apart and sometimes fix them. I ended up with a couple monitors with bad caps so I took a look at another one that I had set aside for 9 years thinking it was an expensive bad panel. It had failed immediately after the warranty ended. This past week I found some old threads here with a similar failure pattern on screen. I bought a used T-Con board for $15 and the old monitor is working again.

Comment

Hello my name is Luis, I am from Chile. I'm new to the forum and looking for technical information on both motherboard diagrams and BIOS.

In other forums I did not find the motherboard diagram of an ASUS X420FA, I hope I can find it in this forum since I would like to update its ram memory by desoldering and modifying the resistors associated with the ram.

As well as upgrade the ram of a macbook air 2017 to 16GB DDR3, it currently has 8GB DDR3

Greetings to all!

Comment

Hey people, I am new to the forum. I have been repairing pcs, laptops and games consoles for around 5 years.

Comment

Olá pessoal! sou novato aqui no forum. espero aprender mais sobre eletrônica de computadores e aprimorar minhas habilidades.

Comment

Working...
                                          X