X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

good day

Thank you very much for accepting me in this group I am a new boy in this subject of circuits and others that have to do with laptops since I like it very much I hope I can support with something and also be supported I see that this is a great community thank you

I'm from Mexico so excuse me, my English is not very good

Comment

Hi. Been reading a while, decided to join in. Great support in each direction - love it.

Polish

Comment

Hi everybody,
        I've run into this website several times over the years, but I haven't registered yet. But now I just did it because a little bit into reading, I like the site’s community.
        15 years ago, I was still into electronics a lot, but then my life turned out differently, and repairing electronic devices was pushed into the background and meanwhile technology changed a lot.
        Now I want to start (try) to fix it again and I hope I can also help others and not just ask.

Comment

hi everyone, I'm EDD from Ghana. hv been working on laptops for the past ten years. electronics enthusiast from birth, just cant stop loving this field of work. happy to meet experts here.

Comment

Hello All,

I am new to the forum and interested in learning more about electronics and electronic repairs.

BigCode

Comment

Hello from Colorado USA. Starting to learn about PCB repair and it looks like this is the ideal place!

Comment

hello, me it is toubia mo English is bad, am just an amateur who hack from time to time. I have a base in high school electricity otherwise I have already opened a game console, pc, electrical appliance in general and tried your repairs. the currently small device engine.
                I am also at the time in your console and sat forums.
                here thank you for welcoming me to your great forum.

Comment

Hi its Adel & im new User

Comment

Hi to all!
                    I am sheik from tamilnadu, india!
                    I am mobile and laptop technician and still learning alot.
                    I like to help people who are same to my circumstances!
                    Thank you

Comment

Hello Folks,
                      I'm Roberto from the US.
                      I am working hard to fix my TV: TCL 49S405
                      So I am here to search for info, help and get help.
                      Thanks

Comment

Hello,
                        I'm Dan from Toronto, Canada.
                        I've done some electronics repair and modifications in the past, but I'm only just starting to get into surface mount and real troubleshooting beyond "its broke". In terms of education, I'm largely self taught, but I have taken some electronics courses in college.

I've got a cool old mobo from the early 2000's that needs some caps replaced, but also a gtx1050ti that isn't responding to fstab start up pings in ubuntu.. So I'll guess we'll see how it goes!

Comment

Hi everyone, I am happy to join this great community. I was following it for a while and learned a lot. I hope that I could share some some knowledge with others.

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                            John from rural northern WI. Left for USAF and now in FL Horse country. ex USAF, Discovered this site while getting a BIOS for my old HP ZBook15 G2 laptop, great info here! I run a lot of different machines/devices and they all eventually have something to tweak or repair, and I often have to research what to do, see you around!

nativesun

Comment

Hi all,

I discovered this forum while searching for boardviews for my GPU repair.
                              After a bad watercooling leak, the board got badly corroded to a point even the original parts disintegrated (and yes it worked until it failed).
                              Anyways, thanks for the resource and looking forward to more repairs now!

Comment

Hi,

My name is Anton. I am an electonic hobbyist. I discovered this forum while searching for the information about the LCD TV repair.
                                Thank you!

Comment

Hi everyone!
                                  I'm looking for a little help with graphics card.
                                  I'm a noob when it comes to to this and I only managed to fix 3 cards with shorts with voltige injection.
                                  I have an r9 390
                                  I had a short on 1.8v rail wich was a bad cap.
                                  Changed the camp now 212 for resistance.
                                  No the card will start in the pc with no display.
                                  No iv checked the vram coil and I'm getting 8.4 for resistance.
                                  What the resistance on the vram be on a gigabyte r9 390
                                  I also can find where I can start a new therd on the matter.
                                  Any help would be greatly appreciated
                                  Last edited by floodster1; 10-29-2021, 03:02 PM.

Comment

hello!

Comment

Hello 🙂

Just a dude trying to learn how to fix Broken stuff 😇

Comment

Hello!

Comment

B.CompSci.
                                          Used to work on Cyber, IBM370, PDP8 and 11 before moving on to Nestar network in the '80s (anyone ever hear of it). I still have an old Tandy TRS80 (Radio Shack for the young 'uns.

Comment

Working...
                                          X