Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello Everyone!))

Comment

Hello from Wales!

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm spikeman, you can also call me spike, but not in the meaning of protein s but as a neuronal impulse.

Comment

Aloha. I'm an electrical engineer, work at the local power company. I am also into 3D printing. I don't so as much electronics as I used to but badcaps has been coming up in a lot of my google searches lately. Hello!

Comment

Hi guys. I am writing to you from Italy. I am very happy to be part of your community. I think this forum is a real gold mine. See you soon.

Comment

Hi everybody!
              Cheers from Italy (one more :-). I have fixed many devices with bad caps in the past years; VCR's and Hi-Fi stereo's are my fav ones. It's not a job, I'm just an hobbyst and I am self-taught.

Comment

Hey everyone. Freddi from Canada. This forum is a gold mine. Look foreword to repairing my failing devices.

Comment

Greetings to all,
                  i am an electronics electrician, i work as an electronics maintainer. I work at KUKA robots in the company. And I repair other electrical machines.
                  The beginnings of computer science date back to 1991. As a hobby, I repair TV and other electronics. I also made my own DTG printer and so did my UV dtg printer. I live in the EU.

Comment

guess I should introduce myself also. I am 29, 4434er was a sinclair spectrum (never will forget when we connected two via modem and could TYPE MESSAGES over the telephone lines!!!)

Comment

Hello everyone,

I am a 54-year old C# developer, I love to tinker with things. I try to fix everything I can.

Comment

Hello, i'm new here. Greetings from Venezuela. This is kinda weird but rules are rules, sorry 4 my bad english Thanks!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

I guess I should introduce myself also. I am 47, Italian and live in Italia for 47 years. My first computer was an Amiga 500 and after some years an Pentium without mathematic cooprocessor( incredible but really).
                            Im work for a big company and my passion/ hobby is to do a new life at notebook, smartphone, tv and console.
                            If you need of my help please contact me i try to help you

Comment

Hi, I am a newbie from Indonesia.
                              I like electronics and computers.
                              By joining in this forums, I want to learn from the experts and all the members here.

Comment

Hello, Dave from Sarnia ON and Fort Myers FL. I have tinkered with electronics (board repair) since early 1980's. I am a retired Chief Stationary (Power) Engineer at a large fertilizer complex. I am retired now.

Comment

Hello! I am Victor, Brazil.

Sou apaixonado por tecnologia, a sou técnico em Informatica, não trabalho diretamente na área, mas faço minhas manutenções nos tempos livres.
                                  E ter um forum para trocar informação e buscar conhecimentos e sempre bem vindo.

Comment

Hello, I am new here and I am starting in the wonderful world of hardware repair I hope to learn and be able to help you in everything I can from my little knowledge of electronics.

Comment

Hi please any one have dump of macbook
                                      a1425 emc 2672
                                      and thank you

Comment

Heyoooooo

Comment

Hi, I'm in the UK and new to the site, nice to meet you..

Comment

Working...
                                          X