firmware real dissaster toshiba 55v5863dg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

firmware real dissaster toshiba 55v5863dg

hi everyone, thanks in advance, any help is welcome.

1. tv only show logo and "blue" screen. backligth on.
    2. do a vestel firmware update and works but no remote control. working using app in mobile phone with ir. could find the thosiba one.
    3. do a toshiba firmware update for this model but get error at 24%
    4. have the brilliant idea of mixing the boot.bin from vestel in toshiba firmware to be sure about how stupid i can be. i can surprise sometimes.
    5. tv gets the update with no errors. then never again showed backlight anymore. led still blinks red and orange. if i put usb with firmware and press ok on mobile phone using vestel remote, led blinks faster. has response to that.

wait i can do better.
    6. i find at the internet the dump files from two memorys. i desolder them, program then with this files that are for my model from toshiba and now i have only a green light with no response at remote, no blink.
    i think is missing firmware, in stead of being corrupt (blink changing color)
    should a try again to reprogram, buy new memories or look for another board directly and dont touch it too much?
    thanks guys

Re: firmware real dissaster toshiba 55v5863dg

fixed. tv is working again

Comment

How did you resolve your problem?
      Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Originally posted by dick_barton View Post
        How did you resolve your problem?
        reprograming nand memory with correct firmware. first time my friend did and his programmer did not worked fine. slow reading and writing but no errors. i ordered a tl866ii plus, arrived this morning and today did my first tsop soldering looks not too bad
        tv started as a new configuration. everything perfect

Comment

p.s. my model exactly is 55U5863dg and used firmware for 55V5863dg
          mine is U, worked V firmware

Comment

Hi:

Can you upload dumps files of this toshiba 55V5863DG. I have same problem.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello, I am also looking for this software for 55V5863DG. How can you send it.

Comment

Hi, if I find it, come back and tell you here

Main board 17MB130S
                Panel VES550QNYL-2D-N01
                RT809H programmer

it is this card and how have post, I can put a kind link upload?
                once if I have the file I put here
                Last edited by toubia; 11-06-2021, 06:04 PM.

Comment

I saw a, 2 place but can not download if you want the link, or I send you by message.

Comment

Originally posted by pep2k21 View Post
                    hi everyone, thanks in advance, any help is welcome.

1. tv only show logo and "blue" screen. backligth on.
                    2. do a vestel firmware update and works but no remote control. working using app in mobile phone with ir. could find the thosiba one.
                    3. do a toshiba firmware update for this model but get error at 24%
                    4. have the brilliant idea of mixing the boot.bin from vestel in toshiba firmware to be sure about how stupid i can be. i can surprise sometimes.
                    5. tv gets the update with no errors. then never again showed backlight anymore. led still blinks red and orange. if i put usb with firmware and press ok on mobile phone using vestel remote, led blinks faster. has response to that.

wait i can do better.
                    6. i find at the internet the dump files from two memorys. i desolder them, program then with this files that are for my model from toshiba and now i have only a green light with no response at remote, no blink.
                    i think is missing firmware, in stead of being corrupt (blink changing color)
                    should a try again to reprogram, buy new memories or look for another board directly and dont touch it too much?
                    thanks guys
                    I have a similar problem, the tv turns on, the Toshiba logo appears,after that screen goes black, but the backlight is on, the frontal led blink green and red continuously, but no image appears, on the back the led of the optical audio out is on.
                    My model is 55V5863DG, can yous end me the nand file?
                    Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi
                      Same problem with 55V5863DG . anyone can help???

Comment

Working...
                      X