Re: 12v 1uo941243c Relay repairable?

Originally posted by petehall347 View Post
      is this your relays ?
      here is my plate but a bad pic and the relay is numered 409

nnot 309 and the pics are upside-down
      Attached Files

Comment

i cant match them with my autodata . it is a 2004 octavia is it ?

Comment

i cant match them with my autodata . it is a 2004 octavia is it ?
          yes SKODA Octavia I break (1U5) 1.6 Bensin (102 hk / 75 kW)

Comment

i see now your relay plate can fit 14 relays .. will look at autodata again later

Comment

i see now your relay plate can fit 14 relays .. will look at autodata again later
              yes please

Comment

hope pics are good enough i couldn't get print screen to work properly so used camera .
                Attached Files

Comment

hope pics are good enough i couldn't get print screen to work properly so used camera .
                  Thank you very much, will it fit my car? because as you see on my plate i have some relays more exactly 4 which contains 2 integrated dual relays like number 455,389 which are clear but then 175 and the one which is between 100 and 409 this makes it difficult and follow your pictures but the pictures themselves they are ok. do you have possibly schematic to fuel pump on your autodata?

Comment

i have it but can only save as xps and it looks like this website cant deal with it .. will have to learn how i can change it . ah will put on stick and plug into linux pc .. autodata is on my windows work laptop .

Comment

hoping this works i didn't check if it converted properly .
                      Attached Files

Comment

hoping this works i didn't check if it converted properly .
                        thank you so much for your help. will look further but wondering is it for fuel pump? because i see no specification

Comment

what codes are coming up on your scan tool ?

Comment

hey you'll get the answer a little later today a friend is borrowing a code reader waiting for him

Comment

Hello again the codes I get: P07255,P1780 and P1850 and they have to do with the gearbox and speed, or can this affect the car cranking but not starting?

Comment

P0725 rpm sensor circuit . P07255 not found please check code .
                                thinking the crank sensor wire breaks right next to sensor .also failing battery will cause problems starting

P1780 not found
                                P1850 not found
                                autodata hasn't got transmission codes .
                                clear all codes and see what comes back
                                Last edited by petehall347; 09-25-2022, 01:49 PM.

Comment

P0725 rpm sensor circuit . P07255 not found please check code .
                                  thinking the crank sensor wire breaks right next to sensor .also failing battery will cause problems starting

P1780 not found
                                  P1850 not found
                                  autodata hasn't got transmission codes .
                                  clear all codes and see what comes back
                                  i have cleared three four times the codes but they keep coming back and the car still cranks but does not start maybe i should try to find this sensor and clean and test to see what it gives . petehall347 i appreciate and thank you for your support and wonder if i can pm you because i think we are off electronics topic on this thread

Comment

plenty of electronics involved . if you look at live data on your scan tool it should have rpm .. or maybe not depending on the scan tool . also if you have an an oscilloscope you can check the waveform directly from the sensor . will tell you a story about this .i was called out to a job the experts couldn't fix i hooked up my bench oscilloscope and the car started up .after that it started every time .not saying this will work for you but you can see if sensor is working ok before checking the wiring ,

Comment

not just the sensor - clean the flywheel or whatever it is sensing.
                                      i know on some old cars if you got lots of mud on the toothed wheel it couldnt sense it

Comment

plenty of electronics involved . if you look at live data on your scan tool it should have rpm .. or maybe not depending on the scan tool . also if you have an an oscilloscope you can check the waveform directly from the sensor . will tell you a story about this .i was called out to a job the experts couldn't fix i hooked up my bench oscilloscope and the car started up .after that it started every time .not saying this will work for you but you can see if sensor is working ok before checking the wiring ,
                                        your comment confirms to me that this sensor is causing krank no start for the car and we are still talking about codes: P0725,P1780 and P1850 all are linked to gearbox and speed? i will test, clean and hope it will start

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
                                          not just the sensor - clean the flywheel or whatever it is sensing.
                                          i know on some old cars if you got lots of mud on the toothed wheel it couldnt sense it
                                          sure will clean around and all sensors

Comment

Working...
                                          X