Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schematic for Huawei matebook 14 2021 AMD KLVL-W56W

Hello,
    I am searching for some info on how the audio codec is connected to the SOC on this model. Based on the information I could gather online this model has an Everest semiconductor codec named ES8336 which is probably connected to the AMD's SOC ACP(audio coprocessor) controller.

Would like to see all the connections between the SOC and codec, since I am trying to write a Linux driver for this platform. I couldn't find any schematics for this model on the internet.

If anybody has any info on this platform I would be very grateful, thanks.

Re: Schematic for Huawei matebook 14 2021 AMD KLVL-W56W

Maybe this helps, the version on the motherboard is NB3800_MB_V3.

Also I'm ok with websites that sell the schematic, if you happen to know somebody that sells it.

Comment

Re: Schematic for Huawei matebook 14 2021 AMD KLVL-W56W

Originally posted by diurpaneus View Post
      Hello,
      I am searching for some info on how the audio codec is connected to the SOC on this model. Based on the information I could gather online this model has an Everest semiconductor codec named ES8336 which is probably connected to the AMD's SOC ACP(audio coprocessor) controller.

Would like to see all the connections between the SOC and codec, since I am trying to write a Linux driver for this platform. I couldn't find any schematics for this model on the internet.

If anybody has any info on this platform I would be very grateful, thanks.
      Here`s the datasheet.Havn`t found a schematic yet with this IC. The NB3800_MB_V3 schematic isn`t available afaik .
      Attached Files
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-26-2022, 01:49 PM.
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
      X