• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi guys! Great site for information

Comment

Hi everyone, I am Yasir from Karachi Pakistan. I work as a Help Desk Officer and usually troubleshooting software related problems. I am here to gain and share with everyone else whenever possible.

Comment

Hi all, glad i found this forum. Full of great information!

Comment

Hi everyone, my name is Diego, i am from Brazil, sorry for english i will try my best.

Comment

Hello. Glad to be a part of this community!

Comment

Hi Everyone!!!! i am Daniel from Mexico!, I have little experience in fixing laptops, I hope to learn and contribute my experience, greetings and in what I can help you, please ask.

Comment

Hello, I just registered with a wrong user name

Comment

Hello. Glad to be a part of this community!
                  My name is Assaf, From Israel.
                  Have some experience with repairing LCD's, have an issue with a 4 years old LCD.

Comment

Hi Kozmyk here.
                    Technician Third Class (one class above Stanley Tweedle) ��
                    Long Time Field Service Engineer.
                    Engineer is rather a grand title for a soldering iron jockey but hey ! ��
                    Bass player and Sound Engineer Live and Studio, mostly retired now.

Comment

Hello my name is Ettie and i am trying to find for war update file for Hisense 55B7100uw. Thanks

Comment

Firmware update.... not for war... auto correct did it’s thing.

Comment

Ayy lol, wanted to know more about my laptop. Its fine...for now

Comment

Hi everyone, this is my first post :p i'm here to learn much more about notebook motherboard's repair
                            have a good day o/

Comment

Hi guys, writing from Switzerland, I got into this new hobby of (trying) to repair TVs Got addicted after repairing a plasma and LCD and since then I want to learn more. Hate to throw good stuff and I love the feeling when you get something repaired glad to be part of this community.

Comment

Hi Guys ,

I have about 7 Years experience in electronics , i am currently an IT Security Analyst for one of South Africa's biggest universities , i have a new found curiosity for electronics and fixing faults that no one else would want to touch. This forum will help me get knowledge and i would love to learn from everyone here.

Comment

Hi everyone, my name is Remy from Malaysia, i am newbie technician, hope can get more knowledge here

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hi,
                                      I worked as IT technician for many years, monitoring, updating and supporting the systems at my job.
                                      Now, as retired, I tinker with computers mostly for fun.
                                      Newbie in this forum.

Comment

Hi, Hellow to Every Body, im new in the Forum and i wan to fix some problems with my Lap BIOS, Best Regards, to all

Comment

Hi, all members, I'm here to get help with fixing ATX motherboards, to get schematics and Boardviews.

Comment

Working...
                                          X