need bios dump dell 7480

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need bios dump dell 7480

plz i need bios dump for this dell motherboard caz20 la-e132p A01 i have erased the bios chip

Re: need bios dump dell 7480

i have try 2 dump no way

Comment

Use search option, it's not so hard.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...7&postcount=15
      Last edited by Vesko356; 07-13-2021, 03:16 PM.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.​
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

ok bro i will try these ,tanks

Comment

you hae posted two bios chip, this motherboard have only on bios chip

Comment

Use bigger one "LA-E132P BIOS 1.13.0 ME_CLEAN.BIN".

Comment

its working but have a password

Comment

I'm sorry sir this motherboard have 2 bios chip I haven't seen the second one big tanks to you

Comment

Hold on, stop doing random things, before you mess something more.
                  Give me the markings of both chips, and service tag along with the suffix.
                  Also would like to know why you start messing with the bios? Because there is a bios password or what?

Comment

yes sometimes we do bullshit even if we often do this work
                    the main bios is winbond 25q128 and the second on is 25q80, yes I'm trying to remove the password

Comment

: Yea shit happens

So what is the situation so far?
                      Original bios is lost.
                      You've programmed the above bios, and now laptop is up and running again, but the password is still present?
                      Am I miss something?

P.S.Would be great if you can answer more quickly, I don't have a whole day to wait.
                      Last edited by Vesko356; 07-14-2021, 07:03 AM.

Comment

yes I lost the bios EC dump because I didn't save it, the second one (main bios) I didn't see it. Now with the 2 files you sent me I can't start the laptop with the adapter, I have to keep pressing the power button for 30sec, and with the batteries only the laptop turns on and off in 6sec with a black screen,it started up once or twice without a password, I don't know if this problem was already or after flashin that bios EC

Comment

I can confirm that your file is clean there is no password but the laptop is not functional, I can distinguish that the problem is in the EC bios file or a problem in the motherboard ... to be continued

Comment

Originally posted by nassih View Post
                            y don't know if this problem was already or after flashin that bios EC
                            I told you to stop doing random things already, but you keep doing it I'm afraid. First of all the above bios is password free, I checked this already, secondly do you save your EC bios file, or it's gone with the wind too?

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                              I told you to stop doing random things already, but you keep doing it I'm afraid. First of all the above bios is password free, I checked this already, secondly do you save your EC bios file, or it's gone with the wind too?
                              yes I save it

Comment

Originally posted by nassih View Post
                                yes I save it
                                At least that's fine, if you're sure you've programmed both files without errors, just dont do anything for now, I will send you another files in a private message. If you didn't use verification and you are not sure about the content of the chips, do it again properly and try over again. And remove cmos battery, so the board can autostart.

Comment

Hi back to our subject, I'm still on the black screen only the power indicator light is on, maybe the bios chip(25q80c) is malfunctioning, before I could see the bios setup I was even able to set the date, after I wanted to install the system and I fell on a black screen after that I restarted and the same problem, I don't think I made a big mistake, maybe I put a bad flash,tanks mr Vesko for your explanation it's nice of you, if you have any other solution i would be very grateful to you

Comment

Did you try to flash (with verification of course) both chips again?

Comment

Finally, I am saving, I found a dump in the forume of a member named alihomee the file was the same as mine because I remember the file was empty just the first line which had numbers, now the laptop is working perfectly thank you everyone thank you mr vesko for sacrificing a bit of your time since this morning

Comment

her is the file

Comment

Working...
                                        X