Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NH37 MOSFET component identification on MSI GTX1070 Gaming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2NH37 MOSFET component identification on MSI GTX1070 Gaming?

Hi,

I need help identifying an smd mosfet with marking code 2NH37.
    Transistor tester shows that this is an P-E-MOS.
    Google nor smd marking sites do not help identyfying.
    Case seems to be a 3-pin SOT-23.

The mosfet is on a MSI GTX 1070/GTX 1070Ti Gaming card (Q521), I have one such card with a totally evaporated element, however I could read the marking from the another card. The mosfet is near the vents connector on the backside of the card, so seems to have to do with the vents regulation network. Need to find the correct full part number.

Pls help.
    Last edited by DynaxSC; 09-24-2021, 12:58 PM.

Re: 2NH37 MOSFET component identification on MSI GTX1070 Gaming?

Found on another same model of card in the same place device with marking 2NG11, but still can't find any reference to this marking
    Last edited by DynaxSC; 09-27-2021, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Re: 2NH37 MOSFET component identification on MSI GTX1070 Gaming?

Hi, I finally believe I found the device, at least there is a schematic available for MSI GTX1080 card with the same layout like GTX1070, and Q521 is there an Excelliance MOS EMFA0P02J with following parameters:
      BVdss -20V
      Rdson(max) 100mohm
      Id -3,4A

Although this device has a different marking, but from parameters point of view it must be similar to the 2NH37/2NG11 - change is probably due to production availability.

I also checked these odd markings on the Excelliance site, but it seems they are no more produced. However the marking scheme is matching (2 meaningfull characters starting with 2 + 3 characters for date code), so the vendor must be Excelliance MOS Corporation.

Topic can be closed. Maybe it will help somebody else.

Comment

Working...
      X