This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Увлекся и собрал маленькую мастерскую для себя. Буду рад научится и чем нибудь поделится

Comment

Hello,

Im 51y, working fixing laptop

Comment

Hello,
        Trying to fix my panny plasma.

Comment

Hi peps. I found you when i was trying to flash passworded lenovo ;p.
          Now playng with the tools i found here wish me luck

Comment

Hi,

I have an issue with an old monitor so going to browse around and see if I can have a bash at fixing it

Comment

Missoula Makers Club checking in! It looks like there's a lot of great resources here on this site so I'm looking forward to seeing more of it!

Oh, and I was brought here looking for advice on fixing two different Visio TVs. Hopefully now I can access more of the forum's resources!

Comment

Hello there !
                I'm new with this forum and i apologize if i'm not supposed to post here ? but i have an issue with an ASUS laptop...(N551JX) and yeah any assistance would be great.
                The problem is i can't boot at all ..the fans are spinning and the lights are on too but no screen, i'm pretty sure it's not a GPU or CPU or MOBO issue.. i suspect it's a bios issue as the last time i did something in bios (can't remember what) and then this whole thing started.. so naturally i bought a programmer and saved the possibly corrupted bios that is on the chip..but here comes another problem... the bios file from asus is supposedly not complete... (dont know why, maybe it's due to EZ_FLASH) and so i can't flash it .. does anyone has a bios .bin-.rom file for n551jx laptop ?

Comment

Hi! I'm Tyler from Georgia, United States and I repair/refurb old tech as a hobby.

Comment

Hello to all masters and beginners! I live in Russia, the city of Astrakhan (well, everyone knows - vodka, bear, balalaika) I work as an engineer for radio navigation systems on ships. I repair computer equipment as a hobby

Comment

Hello !
                      I came across this forum by chance and I am delighted!
                      I'm one of those people who can't stand a broken device being thrown away without thinking. My passion is therefore to take everything apart, understand how it works and, if necessary, try to repair it if I succeed.
                      I am quite pugnacious, and it happens that I have a little too much dismantled things in my office .....
                      I am very looking forward to joining you and I hope I can be of use to you!
                      See you soon on the forum

Comment

I am very glad that there are a large number of circuits and bios on this forum, thanks to the creators of this wonderful site.

Comment

Olá!
                          Me chamo Johnata, moro na cidade de São Carlos, interior do Estado de São Paulo, Brasil.
                          Sou um autodidata na área de manutenção de computadores, entre outros, porém, estou fazendo cursos na área de eletrônica para aumentar o meu conhecimento.
                          Agradeço por me aceitarem no fórum e espero poder aprender com os mais experientes e ajudar também.

Comment

ola, me chamo Gabriel Kriguer! trabalho na area de informatica a 2 anos aqui no Brasil. espero sempre estar aprendendo junto com o pessoal do forum e ajudando na medida do possivel. muito obrigado

Comment

Hi guys. I'm new to this hahaha

My name is Alejandra. I am from Puebla, Mexico. I am currently living in Monterrey. I am 19 years old and I have taken several courses on computer software and everything related to computers. I hope I can learn many things from these forums. UwU

Comment

Hi, I'm new, My name is Luis Enrique (kike).

Comment

Bret Craytor here!
                                  Been tinkering with electronics and Ham radio, computers since the 1970's

Comment

Hi! I'll introduce myself. My name is Adalberto, I'm from Argentina. Found this forum on a quick search about a broken amp and it's seems to be an amazing resource of knowledge!!!!
                                    I work as an electronic technician, mostly on CCTV equipment and I love to build sound devices like modular synth and noise machines.

Comment

VroomVroom

Hi guys, I just heard about this forum and hope to learn some stuff about computers and computer repair in general.

Comment

Hello, I am dealing with electronic card and TV repair in Turkey.

Comment

Hello,

I'm from California, so you can either be envious of me or feel sorry for me. Your choice!

Right now, I'm here to try to fix a TV, so let's have fun with that!

Comment

Working...
                                          X