thank you

Comment

Re: dell inspiron 15 BIOS NEED 13269-1

Try this BIOS Work 100%

Attached Files

Comment

Re: Dell inspiron 5748 bios dump request

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
        If your mb code is Cedar 13269-1 then most likely it will work from the other 2 models listed. Btw, Bios is different for Intel graphics and Discrete models. So make sure to flash the correct one. Better to clean me region before flashing any dump.
        Is there a chance to get a hold of bios dump for Cedar 13269-1 (Inspiron 3542 i3 4005) with integrated graphics version?
        I am professional spi flash chip eraser. If you need me to delete something permanently I am the guy to go to.
        I mostly use specialized tools like Shift+Delete but I know other advanced techniques too like throwing "this PC" into recycle bin and unplugging case while mid-boot.
        Will charge low rates of a round zero, drop me a message and you shall be served promptly.

Comment

Cedar_Intel-MB 13269-1 PWB FX3MC REV A00 bios needed

Hello Folks.
          I need BIOS dump for DELL Inspiron 15 3542 model:
          Cedar_Intel-MB 13269-1 PWB FX3MC REV A00

I need bios dump for boards that DO NOT have GeForce chip (meaning only Intel graphics)

Most if not all bios dumps are for MB version with Nvidia graphics.
          I need it without.

Regards to all
          I am professional spi flash chip eraser. If you need me to delete something permanently I am the guy to go to.
          I mostly use specialized tools like Shift+Delete but I know other advanced techniques too like throwing "this PC" into recycle bin and unplugging case while mid-boot.
          Will charge low rates of a round zero, drop me a message and you shall be served promptly.

Comment

Re: Cedar_Intel-MB 13269-1 PWB FX3MC REV A00 bios needed

Originally posted by qilusuni View Post
            Hello Folks.
            I need BIOS dump for DELL Inspiron 15 3542 model:

I need bios dump for boards that DO NOT have GeForce chip (meaning only Intel graphics)

Most if not all bios dumps are for MB version with Nvidia graphics.
            I need it without.

Regards to all
            post the original laptop bios
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Sadly, I cannot do that. I flashed the rom image I got from official DELL bios download package and now I am left with an empty chip.

I tried some of the roms that are designed for this board but have Geforce graphics and to no surprise they do not work (7 beeps of CPU death)

Comment

Originally posted by huss584 View Post
                Try this BIOS Work 100%

Where did you get this ? Is this a real flash chip dump or extracted from bios update file?
                Also, what version of MB, Intel or Nvidia?

Comment

These are all the roms I got from official site. Not modified in any way
                  Attached Files

Comment

Re: Please clear me Dell 3542 bios.

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                    Bios A15 ,extracted from dell bios update .

Inspiron 3442,3542 and 5748 (Same bios for all 3)

Is this Nvidia version of the bios or integrated (intel graphics) version?

Comment

Hi all, this is the Original dump for this motherboard (DOES NOT have GeForce chip, meaning only Intel graphics), BUT MY MOTHERBOARD IS DEAD TOO., no display at all., Only beeps in the start. The BIOS dump might be bad. Can anyone fix this Original dump for us, will appreciate. Thanks
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by mferna14; 12-28-2020, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qilusuni View Post
                        These are all the roms I got from official site. Not modified in any way
                        Are these Rom Dumps working???? I need for the same motherboard you have??

Comment

Re: cedar_intel-mb 13269-1 bios file

thanks very mutch

Comment

hello my frend i need bios for dell inspiron 15 3000 (3878)

Comment

Sorry for a (very) late reply. These are from DELL website and extracted from them. I used the v16 bios update installer and bricked the laptop.
                              I had v15 previously which worked fine however I did not make a backup of it so I have to figure out how to insert service tag numbers in it (most likely MAC address too)

Comment

thank you

Comment

IN DELL LOPTOP ITS EASY TO FIND BIOS ROM FILE

FIRST GO TO DELL SUPPORT LOPTOP
                                  READ SERVICE TAG ""
                                  TO FIND Accurate model MUST INPOT THE SERVICE TAG

AFTER DOWNLOAD BIOS FILE (EXE FORMAT )
                                  COPY TO C: AND RENAME IT TO BIOS.EXE

IN CMD (COMMAND PROMT )TYPE

C:\BIOS.EXE /WRITEROMFILE

AFTER THAT BIOS .EXE GIVE YOU BIOS.BIN FILE

I FIX SO MANY FILE IN THIS WAY

Comment

thanks bro

Comment

Re: cedar_intel-mb 13269-1 bios file

thanks very mutch, all OK on Inspiron3542 - Celeron2957U

Comment

Re: Dell inspiron 3542 (Cedar_intel-mb 13269-1)

When you flash this file it shows a completely different "service tag" inside bios. Any help changing it back to original? Does Dell boot tool even work on new laptops?

Comment

dell cedar _intel -mb 13269-1 fx3mc rev:a00 I need a bios file

A device like this in my hand opens its bios late and closes it senseless
                                          I tried different bios files giving 2 beep errors
                                          I added a BIOS file that came out of it

Edit the file or install a bios file that will work well on this motherboard, the me zone has been cleared

thanks..
                                          Attached Files
                                          Last edited by gungor1981tr; 06-22-2021, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X